AU : Left To Live | Captain America

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N!" Groggily opening you eyes, you saw a blurry image of the Avengers holding a cake.

Too tired to answer, you slammed your head back onto the pillow. "Give me 5-10 days of sleep." You felt someone lift you up by your shirt. It was your dad. "Not today champ, we have plans. Now give me a smile so I can take a picture." Giving him the fakest smile, you gave him a thumbs up.

...

After the birthday breakfast nonsense, all you wanted to do was to cuddle into a blanket, eat some pizza with wings and fries, grab some good friends, and watch Netflix.

"Y/N! We don't have any plans until 7:35! You're free till then okay?" He said. "Sir yes sir!" You saluted. He blew a raspberry at you. "Not funny."

...

An hour passed and you heard the door ring. At the door, you saw your weirdest and only friends bickering.

"MJ, Peter, Ned. Nice to see you! Who's going to raid the snack stash first?" You chuckled. As soon as you finished, they ran past you apologizing.

Shaking your head, you smiled like a mad man.

...

The four of you were on the large comfy couch. You were cuddling with MJ who was stuffing her face with popcorn. Peter on your left was eating candy trying to defend himself from Ned for hogging it.

Even though this was not much, this was the best birthday you could ask for. Yeah going to fancy places and getting fancy presents were nice, but you just wanted the simple things. The gifts that your friends more valuable then the newest phone. They came from the heart and had more thought put into them.

MJ give you a camping bracelet. It was made out of colourful strong rope that you loved. Best part is that it was matching with hers.

Peter gave you a athletic water bottle that had many functions. It had a mist button which was cool and it matched the colours of the bracelet.

Ned gave you a vintage notebook and pen. This was the most sentimental one. You said if you were ever going through the death stage of your life, you told him you wanted to write down all the good memories, so your final moments were read them and write letters to other people.

Time flew by and the party ended. "Thanks guys. Honestly, this was the best one yet. You guys are worst! JK!" All of you joined in on a group hug and the three left.

...

"Y/N!" Steve called from downstairs. "Yes dad?" No answer.  "Y/N!" He called again. An annoyed huff left your mouth. "Yeah? You need something?" Once again, your father called for you. "Y/N Rogers!"

Stomping on the hard floor you swung your door open. "You've been calling for at least 5 minutes! You can hear me as clear as water! What do you need?!?" He didn't answer. Slamming the door shut, you didn't answer his other 6 calls.

Washing your face, your door was opened by your father. "I've been calling? Can't you hear me?" He yelled in frustration. "I heard you alright. I opened my door and replied. Open your ears old man! Get out if my room so I can get dressed." Pointing to the door, he showed himself out.

...

The drive to the restaurant was silent. You were really annoyed and your anger management problems were spiking like a sugar rush. He knew not to aggravate you more so he left you alone.

Arriving at the sushi place, you stepped out of the car and went inside with Steve. Seeing the large table that inhabited the Avengers, you waved.

"Hi guys! This food looks so good!" You said.