Imagine : No's & Sorry's | Iron Man ✔️

Today was full of no's and it was running your whole day. Your dad was in a grumpy mood since him and Pepper got into a fight which of course, was his fault. Pepper was obviously right and agreeing with her, only made him more ticked off and irritated.

They were fighting over responsibilities which Tony can't handle. It was about how he was not taking parenting seriously. Don't get me wrong, Tony was a great dad... but he had some major flaws.

He liked to do dangerous activities with you, sometimes forgets to feed you, forgets you at the restaurant, etc. What kind of parent does that? An irresponsible one. Exactly Pepper's point.

Anyways, it was Sunday and you didn't want it to go to waste. So instead of moping around the house, you and your dad decided to go to the mall. You desperately need to get new shoes. They were dirty and ripped. Your mission were to find nice pair running shoes or going out shoes. Both would be great.

At the mall, you found a nice windbreaker! It was very lightweight and a nice shade of your favourite colour. It was perfect. So you asked your grouchy dad, and his was response was;

"Nope. You have enough jackets"

You actually didn't. You mostly had winter coats and needed a light one for Spring to Fall. You only had 1 jacket and one more couldn't hurt.

Figuring that Tony would probably say no to a new backpack, even though it was stolen, you decided only to get what you came for. Shoes.

Going into the store, you found a decent pair of runners. They were light and durable! What a keeper!

"Hey dad, I found a pair I like, can I grab them?" You asked.

"No Y/N! How many times do I need to explain myself! You have enough of everything" Tony shouted. His response was kind of hypocritical when he himself shops for more things than he needs. You actually needed these items.

You were completely shocked.

"For your information dad, look at my shoes. Look at them!" He looked down seeing your shoes in a horrible condition. "I need new shoes. I need a new backpack since it was stolen. I need a new jacket because I only have 1. So for your information, I'm getting my necessities!" You snapped. "Unlike you. You can't even handle your own money."

Being a very angry and an emotional person, you walked to the food court. Leaving your dad behind, you contacted your mom explaining everything.

Pepper transferred some money into you bank account to let you get what you needed.

When you came back home, you saw and heard Pepper and Tony in a mini argument.

"Hey mom. Dad." You said.

"Hey Y/N, I think dad has something he has to say." She said while nudging Tony.

You followed Tony into his lab and sat down on a stool.

"Look Y/N, I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I didn't know that you needed some more stuff. My fault completely. It's just that fighting with your mother put me in a bad mood and I finally snapped and took it out on you. I'm sor-"

Without hesitation, you got off your stool and hugged your dad.

"Dad, it's fine. Really. I don't like your fighting with mom as well. Now let's forget this even happened.

Ending in a good note, Tony took you and Pepper our for dinner to make up for the past events.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Didn't really edit. Too lazy. Forgive me if there is mistakes.

I don't even know what to write.

- BingeReaderClub