Imagine : Jealousy at Its Finest |Iron Man's Child

It was almost the end of school when you teacher assigned science projects. It involved partners so the teacher decided to pair you up with the worlds most goody two shoed girl. Her name was Rose.

You absolutely hated her. You hated the way she looked. You hated the way she talked. You hated the way she had more friends. You hated the way she was favoured.

To be honest, nothing was wrong with her. She was perfect. You were just jealous of her.

Time Skip :

School had just now finished so you decided to bring Rose to the base.

"Dad! I'm home! I brought a... I brought a classmate!" You yelled.

"Hey kiddo. Who's this?" Tony said while wiping the oil from his hands.

"My names Rose sir! Pleasure to meet you!" She said while sticking out her hand.

After introductions you started planning and assembling your projects.

It was getting late so you both decided to take a food break. Luckily, Tony had finished making dinner.

Time Skip :

Dad made lasagna and Rose really enjoyed it.

They were sparked about a conversation that excluded you. Rose and Tony were hitting it off. It was like you weren't even there. No, it was actually like Rose was Tony's child.

"That's awesome Rose! Nano particles are very interesting!" Tony said in excitement.

"Yeah! Maybe you should just adopt her then! Wouldn't we like that all!" You snapped while throwing your arms in the air.

You walked out of the dinning room and heading upstairs.

Once you were at your bedroom, you slammed the door and jumped onto bed.

"Yeah! Rose is so cool. She's so awesome. Yeah and smart too!" You said to yourself.

10 minutes passed while talking to yourself when you heard a soft knock on the bedroom door.

When you didn't reply, it was opened.

"Y/N?" Tony said softly.

"What!" You groaned.

"I know your upset... I didn't mean to exclude you. You know I wouldn't trade my awesome kid in the whole wide world. You're just to special to me. I love you and I'm sorry." He said while leaving the room.

"Dad! Wait!" You yelled!

He quickly turned around.

"It's alright. I didn't mean the outburst. I was just jealous of how similar you guys were." You confessed.

He quickly forgave you and spent the night watching movies with Pepper.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't even know what to write anymore.

- BingeReaderMarvel