AU : Revival | Hawkeye's Child

Your secret alias was "Creation", or the majority of time, they called you "The Winter Soldier". The name suited you because when you woke up from your deep slumber, you later discover your new profound powers. Your powers allowed you to create anything at will. Literally anything. The second name was passed down to you due to the first being an utter and complete failure.

After your death, you woke up in a base where bad people were located. Guess what this base was called? You guessed it, Hydra! They took you in and trained you. Training was hard but eventually, you became the most wanted person in the world. Over 100 kills in the past year. Because of being wanted, the Avengers decided it was time to step in.

...

You were now in an crappy apartment called Iron Heights, looking for a man named Stewart Brown. He was a bright and intelligent scientist that had good plan that could benefit Hydra.

Putting your ear to the door, you heard him shuffling. With one hard kick, the door went soaring high.

Mr.Brown's glass beaker shattered onto the floor. "Who are you!"

You chuckled lightly. "What a shame. It's sad that you don't know me." Licking you lips, you continued. "Let's start with introductions, I'm Creation, and you're coming with me." You growled.

"I am not going anyway you foul woman!" He snapped.

"Let me say that more clearly sir." Pulling out your gun, you aimed at him. "You're coming with me... even if I have to shoot you buddy boy!"

Suddenly, the window shattered and out came Black Widow.

"If the man said no, leave him be. You're so clingy." Natasha said.

"Haha. Funny." Really quick, you grabbed your knife and threw it at her shoulder. She tried to dodge it but hit the table onto her side. You aimed your gun and shot her in her thigh.

A wide smiled crept into your face. "Don't mess with my business Avenger. Get lost."

Grabbing the man roughly, you dragged him into a black van.

...

Hydra wanted to kill one of the Avengers for interrupting their kidnapping. It was rude! Didn't they have any manners?

You followed the Avengers in the shadows. They were on their way back to the base. Mr.Rogers was in a black van when you used your powers and made a stone barricade in front of it.

*SCREECH*

*BOOM*

The van stopped and there you saw Steve crawling his way out.

Walking up to him, Steve became alerted and saw you preparing to fight.

"Let's have some fun Captain!" You shouted.

Both of you lodged at each other at the same time. Throwing a right hook, he blocked it and swung right back at you. Your reflexes kicked in and ducked hitting him right into the stomach. You hit him there repeatedly until he twisted you around. He got the upper hand and jabbed you right side of your face. This caused your goggles to crack. Grabbing his head, you collided his with yours and kicked him straight in the stomach once again. Steve was kicked all the way to a car. Running to him, you threw both hands into his face. For one quick second, he pulled the mouth mask and goggles off your face. You turned around to cover you face. Using your powers, you created a jagged knife and threw it in his thigh.

"Show your face you coward!" He shouted.

You quickly fixed your hair. "If you insist Captain." Turning around, he saw your bloody and beat face.

The other vans that held the other Avengers came swerving in. All of them staggered out.

Steve had a shocked and pained expression. "Y/N?"

"Yes it's me you baboon! I'm really hurt that you didn't recognize my voice. It's only been 3 years since I died. 1 year I was "awoken". Still the same age though. 13." You laughed.

"Turn around with your hands at your back. I'm not afraid to pierce you with an arrow!"

You finally heard your fathers voice. "Hello daddio!" You said while turning around slowly. "It's been a long time. Y'know, it's sad you didn't see our fight! I beat the Captain America people! Who's your hero now!" You shouted.

Trying to finish the job, you made an electrified rope and wrapped it around Steve's neck. Suddenly, you were extremely dizzy from the dart that Clint shot at you. Wanda using her powers, she telekinetically put power removing cuffs onto your wrists and ankles.

...

You woke up in a similar black van from earlier.

"Glad to see your awake Y/N." Clint said.

An annoyed expression swept your face. "Oh bug off Clint. Just- just shut up ok. Your voice is cancerous. Jeez."

He laughed and put his hand in his chest. "That hurts." He said sarcastically.

Silenced filled the van.

"Why'd you join Hydra?" He asked.

"They took me in."

Clint asked another questions. "Why do you kill?"

"For a better life."

"Would you become good again?" Your dad asked for the third time.

"100%. But highly unlikely due to the fact I killed over 100 people, tried to kill Cap, helped Hydra, is a Hydra member, kidnapped like at least 20 people dude."

"Would yo—"

You cut your father off. "Can you just shut up! Shut up! Like don't talk! I'm sick and tired if you trying to act like a dad again alright?! I died 3 years ago! Get over it. Jesus!"

Pain filled Clint's eyes. The people in the van, Sam, Steve, and Nat, heard the conversation.

"I'm trying to get to know you..." He softly said.

"Well I don't. Now let's just go figure out what happens from here on out. Just figure it out."

...

"You have two options, life in prison, or join the team and help the world."

"Prison." You said bluntly. Wide eyes filled the conference room.

"You really want to go with that? Really?" Sam said.

"Hey look bird man! Listen here! If I really joined the team, would you trust me? How long would I have to wait to take these things off?" You said shaking the cuffs. "How long until I'm treated like a kid again? How long before I'm considered a good guy. Apart of the family. That's all I ever wanted." You said looking down shamefully.

A hand reached your shoulder. "You were and always will be apart of this family. Prove yourself of being trusted and I'll promise you, you can get the cuffs off, go on missions, and live a better life." Your dad said.

"Alright. I'll join... one condition though! I want a big room! And unlimited Starbucks!"

"Deal." You shook hands with every member and talked with each and every one of them.

~~~~~

Sorry for posting 2 days late!
This series is officially done!
What next?

!Vote
!Comment
!Follow

- BingeReaderMarvel