Imagine : Innocent Crush | Scarlet Witch's Child

It all started at the age of 8.

8 was the age of innocent crushes. It was young to have to have a crush at this age but you couldn't help it.

...

It was meant to be. At almost age 9, you knew you were destined to be with this person. When you first saw __, you knew you were going to marry them. It was only a matter of time.

Natasha Romanoff. A.k.a Black Widow. She'd be thee soulmate. She was the real deal. The all in one package. The dream come true.

Her hair was fiery red. She was very, very hot.

...

In was a regular day at the Avenger's base. Nothing was going on. Everyone was doing their own thing.

Bucky and Sam were bickering about the last donut.
Thor was in Asgard.
Tony and Bruce were in the lab building something.
Clint was with your mom training.
Steve and Natasha were talking in the common room.

You had nothing to do so you sat beside Natasha. You and Nat were in one couch facing Steve who was facing the two of you.

They were talking about a recent mission they were in but you zoned out real quick. Natasha's lips and hand movements distracted you.

It wasn't until 10 minutes that Steve saw you intensely staring at Natasha. He thought it was nothing.

5 more minutes passed and he saw you drawing a pink heart with Nat's initials + yours. He thought this was cute.

Steve nodded toward you to alert Natasha. Romanoff turned to her right and saw what you were drawing. Steve was trying to hold back a mighty laugh while she was in awe.

"Hey Y/N... Do you love Natasha?" Steve asked.

"Oh boy! That's a god question. I know the answer! I really do. Don't tell her though. I like her more than a friend." You tried to whisper.

You didn't actually whisper. It was a louder voice than before.

Steve was so amused he told all the rest of the Avengers.

...

By the time it was 7:00pm, everyone was giving you tips to win her heart. Natasha on the other hand was being teased by Tony and Sam.

You were currently fiddling around with the ring pop you were going to propose with. You were scared. Was she going to say no? Was she going to be mad at you?

Deciding it was time to stop stalling, you ran up to Natasha and poked her shoulder.

She turned around to see you on one knee with a ring pop in you hand.

"Natasha. Will you marry me and buy me McDonalds?" You asked.

Your mom came up to you and pulled you to the couch with Steve.

"Y/N. You can't marry Natasha! She's older than you. Wait till your at least 18 and have money." She said lightly.

Steve overheard. "Your mom is right Y/N. You need to make sure you REALLY love her."

It took some time to think about what the two of them said.

"Alright. I will wait till I'm 18 years old. Then I'll marry her. Watch me!" You replied.

Remembering that you left Natasha in the middle of your proposal, you went to search for her.

You saw her chatting with Clint and a near by table.

"Hey Natasha! I take back proposal. I'll wait till I'm 18, then I'll marry you. Don't worry! I'm not going anywhere babe!"

Mentally cheering, you were really proud of yourself...

You finally said the word babe.

"I'll see you later love!" You winked and finger gunned.

When you left, Nat's face was tomato red and Clint was laughing hysterically.

~~~~~~~~

I like this one.

- BingeReaderMarvel