Infinity War After Snaps : Black Widow ✔️

Based on my preference "If You Survived IW"

Spoilers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After fighting along side Captain America and Black Panther, you unfortunately lost the battle to Thanos.

Trying to fight the purple giant, everyone was down, including you. You took a hard beating against Thanos which resulted in you losing conscious.

You were useless now and couldn't do anything to save the universe. If only you did better.

Time Skip :

After regaining consciousness, everything was a blur. Time just flew by. It had only been a few minutes since you were out, but a lot had happened.

Thor came flying out of the air with his new weapon, the weapon went into Thanos' chest, they both said something, snap of the fingers, lights, and then the purple man disappeared. Everyone was confused.

Few minutes passed by and you heard Steve being called. Everyone turned around to witness the horrible loss.

"Steve?" Bucky called. Everyone watched Bucky slowly turning in to dust. He eventually fell to the floor and the only thing left was his precious gun.

Captain was now currently on his knees gripping into the last of Bucky. Realizing you didn't know where your mother was, you rushed to find her. You couldn't lose her too.

On the way to find her, you accidentally ran into someone.

"Y/N?" She said. "I thought I lost you!"

She hugged you dearly. She hugged you like no tomorrow.

Her gripped loosened when you began falling over stumbling.

"I got you Y/N" She said softly.

"Mom! I don't know what's happening. Please. I want to stay. Please!" You cried.

Natasha was now holding you in your arms as you were slowly dying.

"Y/N it's alright. Everything is completely fine. You just need to rest for a bit." She said.

"Just close your eyes"

"Mom, please. I want to stay. It's so hard. It's so hard to breathe. Please help me. Help me" You said.

Watching her only child struggling to hold on to life was the hardest thing she had seen. Y/N was fighting for a chance to stay alive. Y/N was and always has been a fighter. See you in her arms like this, crushed her.

Natasha rubbed your head. She wanted you to stay as you were one of the most important people in her life.

"Y/N. It's ok. Don't worry. I'm right here. I'm not going to leave. Look Steve's here too." She said.

Steve came by looking at you sadly.

"Hey Y/N. We're staying right here. You just need some rest" He whispered.

You smiled sadly knowing that you were going to turn out like Bucky.

"Will you stay with me?" You barely whispered. You didn't want to be alone when you would go.

"Of course." She smiled sadly.

And with that, you turned to ash in Natasha's arms. Ash was all that was left of her beautiful, smart, young, and innocent child. The child she wanted for so long.

Even though she had found you during one of her missions, she always thought of you as her child. She once had a child in skin and bones, and now that was left was ashes and dirt.

She could not function without you. Natasha lived because of you. YOU made her smile. YOU made her laugh. YOU were her everything.

You didn't even have a chance to say "I love you" and Natasha regretted not saying it either. It was her biggest regret. Not even shedding a tear for Y/N was guilt that would be eating her alive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hate this. This is trash.

I'm eating apples.

- BingeReaderClub