Imagine : Diners & Milkshakes | Captain America's Child

*BEEP*

*BEEP*

*BEEEEEEEEP*

You slammed your hand on your alarm clock. It was currently 6:30 in the morning.

You don't usually get up this early but you made exceptions. Today was one of three days that your dad and his colleagues had off. You needed to take advantage of that since he was always so busy with missions.

Deciding it was best to get the others up too, you changed into a beige pair of shorts and a black tee. To top it off, you threw a blue Avengers hoodie on.

After finishing, you crept down the hallways not to make any loud noises.

Time Skip:

Bruises and scratches were left on your body after trying to wake everyone up. They thought you were in intruder! How rude.

Natasha hit you the hardest. She socked you right in the face. You forgave her after she gave you $20 to not tell your dad.  You would eventually tell your dad for blackmail.

The sun was shining, the birds were chirping, and the streets were filled with smiles.

"JARVIS! Call everyone down immediately! Tell them I'm passed out and bleeding!" You yelled.

"As you wish Ms.Rogers." Jarvis replied.

About 30 seconds later, everyone came down with their weapons ready to kick butt.

Laughing at all of them, you got on what you were about to say. "Hey guys! Thanks for coming! It's a nice day so let's go get some milkshakes!"

Sam took in what you said. "What the hell! We thought you were dying!"

Time Skip :

When all the ruckus settled down, you a headed to a local diner.

*RING RING RING* Was heard throughout the diner as all of you walked through.

There were a couple of whispers and pictures but eventually turned around to finish what they were doing.

The diner had a 90s theme to it and was very retro.

As you were seated, a nice blonde came up to you and took your orders.

You and your dad were sharing a Oreo milkshake.
Natasha and Clint had strawberry.
Sam had vanilla.
Bucky had a fruity twist to his. He asked for plums in his.
Tony got a chocolate one.
Bruce and Wanda had a birthday cake one.

...

Everyone was chatting away.

You and your dad were talking about different things. Mostly picking in each other.

"Hey! At least I don't look like I take steroids!" You countered back.

"Woah! I only said that you need to start working out more!" Steve defended.

"Why'd you have to make it personal!" He said while fake crying.

Knowing he was faking, you attached him with a giant hug.

All the Avengers saw and snapped photos of the two of you. Your relationship with your father was so pure and precious, it made everyone stare in awe.

...

After finishing, you and Steve walked back while the others went with Happy.

You and Steve wanted to enjoy the nice weather,

He wrapped his arm around your shoulders and walked through the park.

"Your the best dad you know that?" You randomly said.

"I know right!" He replied.

You lightly punched him.

He looked at you suddenly. "Hey! You're the best and my favourite kid as well."

"I'm your only kid!"

~~~~~~~~

Lightly edited.
Sorry if this was cheesy.

- BingeReaderMarvel