Infinity War After Snaps : Hulk ✔️

Before the the snap, the utterly terrible snap, you had been stabbed and lost your vocal cords in battle while fighting Proxima Midnight. You did best your with your skills but she had you distracted for one quick minute. It was the worst mistake of your entire life. The stab wound was deep and you were losing blood fast. You were a little lightheaded and you weren't even sure you were going to make it.

...

Watching on the sidelines, you saw the showdown between Thor and Thanos. It was intense but the minutes that followed after that, we even more so.

Suddenly, people started to turn to ash. Important people, people who you truly cared for. By now, you were just waiting for your turn too. You waited even more but you realized that you were just going to die a more painful death. You didn't even know how you were still holding onto life.

Negative thoughts were now flowing through your mind. It wasn't the first time but these ideas frightened you. Were you going to die alone? There were so many questions but no answers.

How did people not see you yet? You wanted to say something to get their attention but it had to be your vocal cords. Everything always went wrong with you. Being the intelligent person Natasha was, she saw the visible traces of red and followed it back to you.

Her eyes widened in shock and her hands immediately applying pressure to your wounds. "Bruce! I need you ASAP. It's Y/N." She said.

"Y/N can you walk?" Natasha waited for a reply but all she got were weak hand signals. She didn't understand but eventually did when you used sign language.

The heavy mechanic stomping made you tense but you calmed down once you realized it was your dad. Bruce hopped out of the hulk buster suit and held you in his arms. He was a doctor yes and from his instincts, he knew that your chances of making it were slim, but it wasn't impossible to try.

"Y/N listen to me. Don't fall asleep ok, you need to keep your eyes open. I already called Steve for some help. He's going to get here but you just need to keep your eyes open." He said with watering eyes.

"It's ok. There's no point, I already knew. I'm just tired..." You said in an whisper.
"I'll be waiting... I love you."

Bruce and Natasha just watched you fall asleep waiting for you to breathe your final breath. It wasn't until Steve came your heart stopped.

Bruce was angry at Steve who even though had the super serum, couldn't get there in time. Steve was forever guilty that he couldn't save his friends child, and Natasha feeling ashamed she couldn't do anything more to help you.

...

You were in paradise. This was paradise. You seen so many lost friends and got to watch over and protect your loved ones. The painful death was worth it because no matter the wait, everyone you loved would end up here. It didn't matter if you were down there or up here. You would still be together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Done. Had no ideas.

The last part was inspired by the Avengers 4 movie. I've seen many theories saying that everyone that to ash would come back.

- BingeReaderClub