Infinity War After Snaps : Scarlet Witch ✔️

Being a Avenger, kind of like Peter, had its perks. You got to fight alongside the world's most bravest heroes and got to save lives of the innocent. Nothing could have been better as this was your ultimate dream. Your mom gave you this opportunity and you couldn't be more grateful. If anything happened to her, you were sure you would go against your morals and slaughter a whole town. Brutal, I know trust me, but it was true. You owe your whole life to her and if someone was going to take her away, they better be prepared to die a horrible death.

...

You were called upon with your mother to help fight in Wakanda and of course you agreed. Everything was going by so fast as the monsters were constantly attacking. It was like your body was in autopilot. One thing led to another and now you were here, slowly opening your eyes from the painful punch you received from the titan

You could barely see straight but to the best of your abilities, you saw the axe that belonged to Thor embedded in Thanos' chest. You thought that you had win but you thought to soon as Thanos raised his hand to snap his fingers of destruction. And like that, he disappeared leaving the team confused and filled with worry.

Waiting for a excruciating amount of time, you snapped out of your trance when you heard Bucky call our Steve. Turning around, you saw him disappear and turn to ash, leaving everyone speechless.

Suddenly, everyone else had turned to ash. You were counting the people when you suddenly thought of your mother. You forgot about her. Did she turn as well?

"Mom!! Where are you!? Answer me!" You we're looking through the bushes at an immense pace when you saw your mom laying in the floor. She looked at peace and you knew she was going to go. Moving her head, you placed her own your lap to make her comfortable.

She brought her hand up and caressed your delicate cheek.

"I love you so much. I will never stop loving you." She said with tears in her eyes.

She opened her mouth to speak more but her time was up and she too turned to ash like everyone else. There you were, on the floor with tears cascading down.

You lost your mom. The only person in the world who has truly loved you. You were left alone going to have to defend yourself from all darkness.

She was the only reason to live and she was gone.

You shook with uncontrollable anger and saddens you couldn't take it. Your powers couldn't be controlled any longer so you let go, knowing you were unleashing a powerful force.

Screaming with all your might, your voice deafened everyone around you, your hands emitting if a deadly light, the ground cracking and making large crevices, and rings of fire shot before you.

Your eye brown eyes changed, now showing a neon blue. Oh how you craved death and destruction.

The only thing you had control of left was your capability of seeing. You saw the eyes and ears of the team bleeding a bright red because of your voice. You tried to stop, you really did but your powers/ "alter ego" wouldn't let you.

From the side, Steve knew you were suffering. Deciding to stop your pain including the others, he picked up his shield and walked toward you.

"Y/N listen to my voice. You're stronger than this. Try hard to stop yourself. Please." Waiting for you to do something, he knew the others couldn't take it so he unwillingly rammed the shield into the side if your head.

You passed out due to impact and were carried to the quinjet. The walk was rough so you slowly regained consciousness. Your powers were coming back and Steve noticed a slight burn on his arm.

"Bruce! Need some help please!" He called out urgently. In a couple of seconds, Bruce came running in with anesthetic to calm you down. In no time, you fell asleep giving into the darkness.

...

"Ugh my head hurts."

Your voice was loud and alerted whoever was sleeping beside your bed. It was Steve and Natasha. They let you get comfortable and explained what happened with your powers, your mom, and Peter.

You were an emotional mess. Tears were constantly going down your cheeks and nothing could stop them. Steve said that your mother put him and Nat down as the next of kin, which meant that you were in his and Natasha's care.

In their care, they helped you recovery and move on. It was extremely hard but with them, it was some want easy.

You still couldn't forget your mom though as you still loved her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This editing was a real pain in the djej3d because I had to rewrite my cringey writing
RIP

- BingeReaderClub

parental book of imagines. | marvel.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें