Imagine : Taking The Blame | Iron Man ✔️

( Pietro is ALIVE )

...

The house was in havoc as you had to watch grown adults act like children. The kitchen was covered in every nook and cranny with flour and spilled pop. The living room was covered in blankets and pillows and the aroma from the area was deathly toxic. Your sister, Piper, also joined in in the fun making all the mess she could.

Piper was the oldest and she was the devil walking on Earth. She wasn't a mistake, unlike you, and was favoured by both parents. From day one, she made your life unbearable and even did so in front of Tony. He would just say shrug it off and stop bothering her.

You knew you were going to get in trouble when your father got home so you and Peter stopped freaking out and picked up the pillows when you heard a jingle in the doorknob.

Your father was home.

...

Rewind twenty four hours, you came back from school which was now summer vacation. Tony, once again, was on his way out the door.

"Y/N I'm leaving for work and don't do anything to this house you hear me?" He said strictly.

Replying immediately, you gave a tight lipped smile. "Yes sir."

"Good. Pietro, Clint, and Parker are coming over to watch you. Don't embarrass your sister."

With that he left, not even giving you a hug, one last glance, or an "I love you". So much for a father.

...

A knock from your door woke you up from your pleasant sleep. Unlocking the door, it revealed to be Piper.

"Clean the dishes and take my stuff with you." She demanded.

You rolled your already annoyed eyes. "Ok first Piper, you spit when you talk, second of all no. Those dishes aren't even mine and I'm going back to sleep."

Being the pain she was, she dropped her cup at the foot of the door, shattering to pieces, and left.
"Have fun!" She teased.

...

After finishing the broken glass, you finally had a chance to relax. Sitting down on the couch, the doorbell rang. Peeking through the eye hole, you saw your babysitters.

Opening the door, Piper came downstairs squealing.

"Uncles!" Piper's voiced echoed from the staircase and launched herself onto the 3 men and pulled Pietro and Clint down onto the couch. She immediately started gossiping.

Peter, who dodged Piper, sneakily followed you up to your room.

...

"Hey kid I missed you!" Peter exclaimed while you guys did your handshake.

"Yeah me too. So how's life as a young adult?" You pried. The last time you saw Peter was two weeks ago and it was far too long. It was time to catch up.

"Good! Ok first of all, Michelle and I are moving in together! I'm so happy she agreed! And May, she gave me the ok and went travelling the world with Happy."