Imagine : Mind Control | Scarlet Witch's Child

When you were born, you gained similar powers to your mom. Your aura that your powers gave off was green and you could do things with fire.

Today was training day. You were able to make a really big shields but that's it. You had a really hard time controlling it. Losing control usually happens when your sleeping. It's the weakest state to be in.

"Alright Y/N! I want you to try imaging you being inside Tony's head. What are you going to do. Actually no. Most likely what is HE going to do." Your mom said.

You took a deep breath concentrating on Tony.

"Suck that Romanoff! I'm fire!" Clint shouted.

You broke concentration and images of fire played throughout your mind.

When you opened your eyes, you shot a fireball at Tony's sack.

"#)$)#! Y/N! What the hell!" Tony groaned while holding his groin.

"Sorry Mr.Stark! I didn't mean too!" You apologized.

He staggered back to base whimpering.

"I feel so bad. But he kind of deserved it for eating the last waffle!" You laughed.

"I also agree hun. He took my elastic band for my hair and flung it at me" Wanda said as she showed you her red mark.

"Ouch. How about we test it on Clint?" You asked.

"Sure. He seems perfect." She agreed.

Time Skip :

After a couple injuries later, you actually did it! Clint did the thing you wanted him to.

When Tony was showering, you made Clint dump a bucket of freezing water on him.

Outside the washroom you heard multiple screams and curse words.

"What the &*#*#!"
"Oh crap!"
"TOO COLD! TOO COLD!"
"IM GOING TO &*$* KILL YOU!"

Ahhh. Today was a good day. After admitting that you made Clint do it, Tony bought you 4 boxes of waffles for eating the last one. Feeling bad for making Clint do your dirty deeds, you paid him in 2 boxes.

I would call it a success if you ask me.

~~~~~

The fireball part was funny to me.

- BingeReaderMarvel