Infinity War After Snaps : Hawkeye ✔️

Before the war even started, your dad, Clint, told you not to fight any more battles or go on any more missions due to the events that happened on Civil War.

You were in confinement and had a collar around your neck and cuffs on your hands to prevent you from, using your powers. The guards were ruthless and tortured you for FUN. It was really funny though because it wasn't fun for them when they got punched by Captain America was it now?

Let's just say he's never going

Time Skip :

When you heard the news about a donut in the air, you quickly wrote a note to let Clint know where you were and blasted to your room to retrieve your gear.

Once finished, you slung your gear over your shoulder and ran down the stairs. On the counter, you grabbed family's car  keys and grabbed a granola bar. Swinging the door open, you ran past your dad who was on the porch and hurriedly walked down the dirt path that led to the vehicle.

Wait... Clint wasn't supposed to be home until a hour. Why was he here so early. Squinting, you saw him clutch the not in his hands. His face was serious which meant you were in huge trouble.

"Yo pops! Hey you're home early. So anyways, my friends asked me to go eat with them... got to go! Bye!" You finger gunned him quickly backing up.

"Hold up kiddo! You're lying." He stood of from the chair in the porch and crossed his arms. "What did I say about fighting?" He asked.

"That I should continue because it's healthy and doing the world good?" You joked. Your smirk was replaced once he finished talking.

"It's not funny Y/N! For once in my life I'm being serious and I mean it. I love you and I can't let you go. It's for your protection. You're still recovering and I'm pretty sure that Tarantula Spider Boy is not helping as well. He has school and is probably terrified. " He said sternly.

"They're going it be fighting soon and they need my help!" He gave you a look again. "It's fine. I understand. Love you too." You waved your hand dismissively and headed to the door. Before you could enter he stopped you.

"Wait! Before you go, let me give something to you. It's a good one." He smiled.

You jumped excitingly. "Wait really?!"

"Close your eyes or you'll ruin the surprise..."

Closing your eyes, you felt something on your ankle. It beeped for a bit and quickly opened your eyes. What the hell was an anklet doing on you?

"Can't go outside our property kiddo. It'll start beeping if you go past the edge of land. If I'm on house arrest, you are too." He informed.

"Thanks dad. You're so nice!" You yelled sarcastically before you went into the house.

You walked up to your room to call Natasha or Steve.

You dialled Nat but didn't she didn't answer so you tried Steve and after about 2 tried he answered.

"Oh hey Steve!"

"Hey Y/N! Do you need anything? We're just preparing for battle." He asked.

"Oh no I don't need anything. I just wanted to say I'm sorry that I can't fight this battle. I really wanted to but dad says it's FORBIDDEN. I really wanted to help but I'm stuck here" You said showing him your anklet.

"Don't worry about it. I understand what Clint's intention was." He replied. You nodded your head.

"Ok I got to go Y/N" he said quickly.

"Bye! Love you! Stay safe" you yelled back.

The call ended.

...

An hour later, you were hanging out with your younger siblings and your parents when you felt a little woozy.

"Catch!" You yelled to your baby brother. Your sister was currently shooting archery with Clint. Your brother threw it backed to you but you failed to catch it and and rolled behind you. Coming back up from getting the ball, everyone was gone except for your dad.

Where in the world was your mom, your two brothers, and your sister? Stumbling, you fell over on the ground slowly turning to ash.

"Dad! Help!" He rushed over to you and saw your state. You tried to talk but you didn't know what to say.

"You're going to be fine. Just rest and in the morning we'll find mom and the other ok? Go to sleep ok? I love you." He said in a shaky voice.

"Love you too." You quietly said.

Now fully gone, Clint was left by himself on his knees not knowing where his family left. He was alone and he didn't know what to do. For once in his life, he felt utterly and completely lost and alone.

The most traumatic  thing was losing his eldest child right in front if his eyes. He didn't and couldn't do anything it stop or help Y/N.

He was a bad father and a bad husband. Clint was now shaking in anger. Who did this?
Tears forming in his eyes, he let out a scream of agony.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I want a family ring. I'm righting this while driving 3 hours back home.

I don't have internet right now.

Coolio.

- BingeReaderClub