Imagine : Scary Moments | Thor's Child

( I'm super lazy to write so I'm sorry the way this turns out )

~~~~~~~~~~

A day in Asgard was as normal as getting food from the fridge. It was boring.

You needed a break from Asgard. There was nothing to do other than do girly things like

- braiding hair
- planting flowers
- dressing

Or what not.

You heard from the civilians that Loki was back home. He had made up with Thor and your grandpa, Odin.

Deciding it would be best to ask him for permission to go to Midgard, you marched to his quarters.

"Uncle Loki!" You said banging on his door.

He opened it with a tired expression.

"Yes dear? What brings you hear this early morning?" He answered while rubbing his eyes.

"May I go to Midguard? I'll come back so don't even worry Uncle Loki!" You yelled.

"Sure." He replied bluntly.

After convincing Heimdall to let you go, you marched on your way.

Time Skip :

You were know in the streets New York looking around some shops.

Before you left, you met up with Uncle Tony and Uncle Steve.

You ran up to Steve with a smile on your face.

"Uncle Steve! I missed you so much!" You said while he spun you around.

He had the biggest smile on his face. "What brings you here Missy?" He questioned.

"I was very bored and I wanted to visit the local shops with delicious treats!"

Your name was called by someone you instantly recognized.

"Y/N!"

"Uncle Tony! I just told Uncle Steve that I was visiting for a couple of hours to buy some treats!" You exclaimed.

"Well here." He said while shuffling around to get his credit card.

"Spend as much as you like. Oh! Don't forget to bring back some treats for us!"

"Of course!"

Time Skip :

While walking the streets, you found a store which sold a delightful smoothie.

After purchasing a large drink, you stopped at a couple of stores.

Some things that were in your trolley dolly were :

- 8 orders of fries
- 6 large pizzas
- 2 buckets of cookie dough
- and lots more

While you were walking, saw somebody following you.

The person was taking out a pistol.

"HELP!!!" You screamed.

Before you turned the corner, you felt someone chloroform you.

Time Skip :

After relentless beatings and interrogations the Avengers finally came.

You saw your dad pick you up and that's all you saw before you passed out.

You woke up in a hospital bed with all the Avengers by your side.

"Good morning friends!" You exclaimed with a smile on your face.

Immediately they all woke up due to the sound of your voice.

"Y/N!" They all said in unison.

"Oh my nine realms! Don't do that again. I only have one daughter!" Your father said.

You looked down feeling ashamed. " I'm sorry."

"It's quite alright. Everyone makes mistakes dear daughter." Thor replied.

You saw Natasha bring out your trolley dolly from your closet. It had all your treats you purchased except the cookie dough which was in the fridge.

"Good thing I got tortured. If I didn't, we all wouldn't be here together about to eat these treats..."

They all looked at your with a "Are You Serious" face.

"Too soon?" You questioned.

"YES!" They shouted.

~~~~~~~~

I was so lazy to write this.

- BingeReaderMarvel