Imagine : I'm Better | Black Widow ✔️

After you finishing school this afternoon, you headed back to the Avengers Base.

It was currently 3:00 pm when you arrived which meant you had brutal training with Black Widow, who was also known as your mom. It wasn't a fun experience as she always went 110% with you.

You slugged your backpack off your shoulder and set it down in the corner of your room and changed into some athletic attire. You mentally prepared yourself and prayed you wouldn't get beat this time. Getting beat in training meant that the loser always had bruises and pains, the loser was usually you. Usually meaning always you.

"Come on Y/N! You got this!" You said in the mirror. Standing in front of the mirror, you gave your angriest faces and poses to make you a little more confident.

"You're so cool and mom's never going to beat you." You fake laughed.

After hyping yourself up, you entered the gym ready, finally ready to win. You saw your mom stretching on the mat and a chill went down your spine.

"Come on don't be scared Y/N! She's just stretching..." You mumbled to yourself.

Nat flipped back onto the mat, the noise echoing throughout the room like a warning sign.

Doing some laps and stretches, your mom finally challenged you to a dual. No weapons were allowed, just fists and legs.
You said yes since you didn't have a choice.

Nat attacked first. The fiery woman threw a quick punch but you quickly blocked her. Giving her a cocky smirk, you didn't pay attention to her lower body. She swept you off your feet making you fall straight into your back. Damn. Groaning, you got back up ready for more.

After being beat about maybe 500 times, she decided that is was time to rest. Funny, what was rest when you had to balance out school, extra curricular, and Avenger stuff. Running up to her, you breathed in heavily and started speaking.

"Mom hold up! Let's go one more time!" You demanded.

"Alright. Sure" She smirked. Cracking her knuckles she knew she was going to win.

Once again, your mom threw the first punch directed at your face but you dodged knowing from the other 500 experiences. Your mom tries to swipe your feet but you react quickly and jump, elbowing her in the face. You thanked the gods for your quick reflexes.

After about 10 minutes of sparring, no one was winning. You had enough of fighting back and forth so you decided to use your special move. Your mom threw a right handed punch, but you grabbed it and jumped onto her and wrapping your legs around her neck throwing her to the ground.

She was currently on the floor, but you drew a fist about her face.

"Surrender or I'll bring hell!" You screamed.

"Alright Y/N! Jeez. I surrender!" She chuckled.

"Sorry my bad. I just wanted really wanted to win." You explained embarrassingly.

She stood up and patted your shoulder making her way to the direction of the exit. "I could tell kid. You're getting good."

"What can I say? I'm finally getting better. Probably because your getting old!" You said cockily. Passing her, you threw your sweaty workout towel in her face and quickly ran away.

"Your going to die!!!" She yelled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I didn't know what to write.
Edit : Cringee boi
Edit edit : CRINGEEE

- BingeReaderClub