Infinity War After Snaps : Captain America? ✔️

After the events of Thanos and the loss of your loved ones, it's been hard to live, hard to eat, hard to sleep, even hard to breathe. It might seem dramatic but it was the truth. The people who were gone, didn't deserve it and it made you sick to your stomach knowing they turned to ash instead of you.

You lost your best friend Peter. The adorable nerdy kid who was always clumsy and bubbly, oh how he changed your sad boring life. Your dad broke the news to you, and you didn't handle it well. Peter had done so much for you, and you barely did anything for him.

3 long weeks had passed and you've been locked in your room. To embarrassed to come out because of your recent outburst. You were an emotional mess...

Wasn't everyone?

Your dad, Steve, had always been patient with you. Never pushing you and letting you do whatever you needed to do. You knew it was unhealthy to cooped up in that cave of yours, barely sleeping, and it was time to change. You were willing to do it though. Slowly but surely.

...

It was difficult to tell people how you felt but you eventually accepted the fact that people were gone. If there was even a possibility you could get them back, all the things you worked for up until now, would be thrown out the window, no doubt about it.

But currently, in this time and present, you were walking down the rocky path you and Peter used to go to. It was a nice day and you felt like you needed to get a few things off your chest.

...

So, you arrived at your destination and were sitting on a fairly large rock, talking to yourself or as some would call it, a spirit.

"Hey Peter... I haven't spoke to you in a while. Actually that was a lie." You chuckled softly. "I talked to you yesterday, but I always wonder how you're doing? How are Sam, Bucky, T'Challa, Wanda? And so forth." You paused drawing in a deep breath. "What I came here to say was that I really miss you. This whole "moving on" thing would be a whole lot easier if you were here. And I'm asking now if you are here. Let me know... move a rock or whatever."

Nothing happened so you turned around and saw your father waiting for you.

You waved and gave him a smile. "I didn't know you followed me."

"I overheard bits of your conversation but not all of it. Something weird happened though. I thought I saw a rock move. It was definitely not there before." He scratched his head and walked back to the base.

You barely heard your father's faded voice. "I'm getting old"

Peter was here.

~~~~~~~~~

I hate this.
What the hell is this thoughhhhh......

- BingeReaderClub