Infinity War After Snaps : Thor ✔️

After the battle with Thanos, you were left with nothing. Not literally but it had always felt like a large piece of you was missing. Asgard was destroyed, many of Asgardians were slaughtered by the Black Order and the mad Titan, and your uncle gone, trying to defend his family and people.

Thor, your father had never been the same. He was now more protective and forced more rules onto you. You were the most important person in his life, he couldn't lose you too. Another loss would ultimately break his already fragile heart.

...

It had been months since the incident and Thor was unbearable to live with. He was always angry and barely showed happiness. His overprotectiveness limited you of your recreational activities and he just ruined the mood. Thor was a real party pooper, especially today.

With the friends who were still alive, you and your friends grew more close which mean you hung out a lot. Today, they had asked to clean the community up for a couple and hours and have free time after. You decided to asked your father before going.

"Dad, my friends have invited me to keep them company while replenishing the neighbourhood. May I go? I'll keep my device with me in case of an emergency." You said politely.

Without looking up at you, he replied in an uninterested manner."No. Stay here."

"May I ask why? You words never have any good reasons and my friends and I want to help the community. Unlike you who just sits here all day being angry." The words that slipped out of your mouth were harsh but you knew you had to get it off your chest.

Surprised at your outburst, he stopped what he was doing and looked at you. "Because, I don't want you getting hurt. If you were in danger and couldn't get there in time, I wouldn't be able to live with myself."

He paused and had a sad expression in his face. "I cannot have— I cannot afford another failure. Not like Loki."

All this time, you never knew how much emotion that was being bottled up. Instantly feeling guilty you rushed over to him and engulfed him in a hug.

"Forgive me father. I should've know better than to talk back." He patted your back and took a deep breath.

"You are allowed to go... in one condition. Keep your weapon with you and don't put yourself in danger unless you need to."

A bright smile was plastered on your face. You gave your dad a thumbs off and grabbed your backpack running to get your shoes.

Almost out the door, your dad called back.

"Be back at a reasonable time!"

And with that, you left and joined your friends, not forgetting what your father had said.

He loved you more than you could imagine and sometimes you couldn't see that.
Maybe it was time too open your eyes, listen, and bond with him...

Because you wouldn't want to lose him too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edited this just to delete everything and rewrite it! Awesome!

This ones not bad.
I guess.

- BingeReaderClub