Imagine : Making A Meal | Scarlet Witch.

The sun still shining brightly, sweat nestled on your soaked shirt and damp hair. With good weather always came training, especially outdoors where the rays of light would give you noticeable tan lines and excruciating sunburns. Throwing sleek knives, cardio, and academics, were some of the few activities you did today.

After a brutal day of training, you were running low. Running low on energy, food, water, and possibly everything you could imagine. Breakfast and a small snack being the only foods you had today made you twitch with hunger.

Begrudgingly, you made your way to the shared kitchen. There, you check for food. You began rummaging in the oven, microwave, fridge, and freezer. There was nothing you could make with your renown recipes.

Sitting on the smooth white marble countertop, you yell for your mother on the couch.

"Mom, can you make something to eat please? Or can we order?"

Wanda cleated her throat. "We have food at home so I'll cook something up."

You hear her lift herself of the couch, making her way towards you. In the kitchen, she opened the fridge taking out ingredients.

"How does chicken noodle sound?" She said turning to face you.

"Yeah that's sounds fine. I'll help just let me wash my hands."

...

The aroma of the soup was strong. The kitchen, smelling of broth and seasoning filled your nose with content and pleasantry. In its state, it wielded colours of soft yellow and you could spot pieces of carrot, noodle and chicken.

Well, that's how you imagined it.

Everything went wrong with the meal. To horribly chopped carrots to putting and inordinate amount of salt, the meal was inedible.

Fiddling with your fingers, you prepared for the worst. You were waiting for a lecture or a punishment of cleaning up. Instead, Wanda was delicate and gentle. Her voice was soothing and steady. Her tone held no disappointment or frustration.

"Sorry for ruining the meal."

" Y/N it's fine." She placed her hand in your shoulder for a sign for comfort. "Don't worry. I was like you when I first started cooking bigger meals. Let's just order pizza?"

" Let's just order pizza."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you have not tried or heard of Canadian pizza, it's a pizza with a bunch of meat and mushrooms. It's delicious!

Re-edited: 05/14/2020
Re-re-edited: 06/19/2020
- BingeReaderClub