AU : Revival | Black Widow's Child

*Chirp*

*Chirp Chirp Chirp*

Bird noises. They sounded so beautiful right at this moment.

Sitting yourself up, you looked at your surroundings. There were grass, flowers, and animals everywhere. Looking to the left, you saw an abandoned mill. It was in great shape though. Everything was well coloured and look like an enchanted forest.

Even though you didn't know where you were, you felt at peace here. Animals interacting with each other and plants vibrant as the rainbow.

Looking down at your clothes, you saw yourself as an explorer. Socks pulled all the way up, hiking shoes, cargo shorts, a scout shirt with an ascot, and a beige bucket hat. You were secretly digging this new look.

After looking around, you walked to the mill. Opening the door, you saw a calendar. 2016! You remember being at Hydra with your mom in 2012 after the Loki incident in New York. Were you gone that long?

The shining light landed on multiple metal lockers. There were 4 small ones. Travelling to them, you opened the first one.

Flashback :

"Mom!" You shouted. "Stop hitting Tony because he stole your fries!"

She turned her head around glaring at you. "Curly fries are my favourite though!"

"Say sorry mom! It's not nice. Steve and Clint taught me this."

A smile was plastered in Natasha's face. "If you say so Y/N." She tapped his shoulder gaining his attention.

"Y/N told me to apologize. So here I am. I am sorry for hitting you even though you stole my food."

Your 7 year old self was laughing and clapping happy for his/her mother.

"Good job! Tony is happy now!"

Nat ran up to you and spin you around. She pecked you lips and let you run off.

End of Flashback:

Memories... were these lockers going to show you memories before you died?

...

After going through each and every locker, you were smiling like a mad man. All these memories were so happy and bright... except for the last one.

The last one replayed your death. If you died, why did you come back? Immediately after thinking this, an almighty voice was heard.

"Because child, an important man needs you in the future and your death shall not compromise his plans..."

Eyes growing wide, you replied. "And who is this great man? Why does he need me?"

"Thanos. He is the man who will make our civilization great again. You on the other hand, will be the key. Your powers are rare. One person has them and that's you... You are one of the most powerful beings in the universe."

Like a little child, you were super ecstatic. "Woah! I'm so cool! Cant wait to meet this guy!"

Deciding it was best to call your mom or other guardians, you looked for a phone. After about 5 minutes of searching, you found an antique yellow rotary phone.

"Hello? Is this working!" You said smacking the phone.

"Yeah it's working... who are you kid? How'd you get this number?" The man with the gruffly voice replied.

You were currently bouncing in the balls of your feet. "Is my mom there? It's Y/N Romanoff."

"Y/N!? It's Clint! Where are you?" He yelled.

"I don't know. There's a mill though. Wait hold on a sec..."

"What! No! Don't hang up!" Clint demanded.

Ending the call you cleared your voice.

"Hey almighty man who said I was destined for a great future or something... can you let me go home? Like I don't know teleport me there?"

"Of course Y/N... anything for you."

*WHOOSH*

You landed on a carpet stumbling over your feet.

"Hey! This is wicked!" You said while dusting yourself off.

"Y/N?"

Turning around, you saw red hair. You ran up to your mom and she engulfed you into a hug.

"How are you here? After 4 years..." She said in a scared tone. "How are you alive?"

"This man who was like God or something said I was destined for great things." You said leaving the part of Thanos. Something was stopping you from saying it but it didn't really concern you.

"How old are you right now Y/N. You look like your 11." Clint said.

"I am. Though I don't know how even though I died at an older age..." You responded.

Running to the mirror, you saw your reflection. Your left eye was a glowing orange colour while the other was has electric blue and half electric green. Your jawline was more defined as well as your check bones.

"You look cool Y/N... you are really rocking those eyes." Hawkeye said.

"I don't care age or appearance.! I just missed my baby boy/girl!" Your mom said enthusiastically.

Clint was silently chuckling. "Let's introduce the new Steve Urwin to the Avengers..."
(Rip Steve Urwin though. He was the greatest.)

~~~

Plot twist. Didn't think I would put Thanos in there would you.

This takes place after AOU btw.

This is my best one tbh.

- BingeReaderMarvel