Leaflet

I jog down the stairs after getting changed into a simple vest top, some jogger bottoms and fluffy socks.

I make my way into the kitchen, hoping that Tiff has already left for school. I walk in and see my dad stood there eating an apple with reading a newspaper.

"She's gone to school already, you're good." Father chuckles.

I sigh, "Thank god, where's Macy?"

"Macy texted me a second ago", He takes a bite of his apple, "She's running a bit behind as she slept in."

I slightly chuckle as i sit at the breakfast bar, "Classic Macy, that woman could sleep for days!"

"You want breakfast, Mae?" Dad always calls me Mae for short, like a nickname.

I smile, "No, i'm good."

I grab a magazine that Macy had left behind since last time she visited and started reading it.

We hear the front door open along with a cheerful voice, "honeys, i'm home!" Macy exclaims as a joke.

I smile as i continue reading, "Sleep in, did we?"

"I swear i don't set my alarm loud enough sometimes", She walks into the kitchen and sits next to me, "I could out sleep that alarm any day!"

"Hm, typical!" I say as Macy wraps her arm around me.

Macy giggles, "How are you, Mae?"
"Good", I hug her back, "Although Tiff has been a bit of a bitch recently."

"Yeah i heard", Macy pulls away, "You pulled her by her arm! Well done girlie."

I smile as i look into her piercing, blue eyes, "You're proud of me?" I giggle.

We hear my father chuckle, making us turn our heads.

"Enough you two! Mae, get to work." He picks up his work bag, "I'm off, goodbye."

"Bye Dad." I say.
Macy chuckles, "Bye, Sam."

He waves slightly before making his way out of the house.

Macy turns to me and places some books in front of me, "So today, 3 pages of the english book, 2 of the maths book and 1 page of the art book."

She smiles, "If you need any help, just shout my name! I'll be cleaning the house." Macy says in a calm, german voice.

"You know i will!" I smile.

Macy starts cleaning around the kitchen while i open my english book when all of a sudden, she turns back to me.

She grabs something out of her pocket and places it infront of me, "Yesterday while i was shopping, i saw this leaflet as i was walking out."

I look down at the leaflet in confusion, "The Young Singers: Tryouts with singer, Bill Kaulitz, helping out."

"Well, i know you love singing and your singing is amazing! Plus, it's taking place as the youth centre i work at."

"Hm", I smile, "I'll research about it and think about it, but who's Bill Kaulitz?"

"Yay!" Macy giggles as she twirls a piece of her long, brown hair between her fingers, "I knew you'd like it and uh, i don't know who that is."

Her smile grows big, letting the freckles on her face show.

"I said i'd think about it." I say.

Macy starts cleaning up the dishes in the sink,

"I've known you for 12 years and i know that voice, that's the 'I'm definitely going to do it' voice." She turns back to me, "Now, get back to english please."