Lost Contacts

6:45 pm

Me, Bill, Tiff and Tom are all sat in the front room, watching a horror movie. Tom and Bill's mother went out for the night so we had the house to ourselves and i thought it was a genius idea to watch a horror film, but i'm really staring to regret that.

I snuggle up to Bill as close as i can out of fear as i hear small chuckles leave Bill's mouth, he's obviously laughing at how scared i am.

Bill runs his hand up and down my back, "It was your idea to watch this and now you're scared?"

"Pah! Classic Maeve." Tiff, who's sitting down next to us, chuckles, "You're a wuss, Mae."

"Shut up!" I say scared, "Am not."

"Well, considering how close you are to Bill right now, i'd say otherwise." Tiff giggles, "Come on Maeve, it's not even that scary."

"I don't like creepy clowns!" I say back, seen as we decide to watch the 1990 it.

I snuggle more up to Bill and watch the film so more, until i hear footsteps coming from the front door.

"You hear that?" I whisper to Bill.

Bill gasps quietly, "Yeah, i did."

"So did i." Tiff and Tom say in unison as the footsteps get closer and closer.

Seen as the whole house was dark, we couldn't see literally anything and that's when two slightly tallish black figures step into the front room.

"AHHH!!" We all screamed until one of the figures turned on the lights, revealing a laughing Georg and Gustav.

"Ha! The faces on you guys." Georg laughs.
Gustav giggles, "I wish i took a photo."

Tom switches off the film and scoffs, "I wasn't scared."

"I think you screamed the loudest out of all of you, Tom." Georg chuckled, "You screamed like an absolute girl!"

"Whatever!" Tom says back, "Why are you two here anyway?"

Bill hums, "Yeah, you two didn't need to come over."

"Well, we had nothing to do so i thought me and Gustav should come over and discuss our next tour, seen as it's soon." Georg shrugs, "So can we do that, downstairs in the studio?"

"Yeah, whatever." Bill hums.
I pull away from Bill embrace and look into his eyes.

He smiles, "I'll see you in a bit." Bill leans forward and kisses my lips gently before pulling away and getting off the sofa.

"Wait", Gustav gasps, "When did you two happen again?"

I smile, "Today, thankfully."
"What about Lila-" Gustav goes to speak but Bill quickly interrupts him.

"I dumped her, now come on! Let's go." Bill walks off out the room along with the others.
I turn to Tiff, "I never asked, are you okay with staying here?"

"Oh yeah! I'm only staying for tonight, though." Tiff says, "I already told Bill."

"You mean you're going back home?" I sit up concerned.

Tiff shrugs, "No, i haven't heard from dad all day! He's like a lost contact."

"Wait, i'm confused." I pull a confused face, "Who are you staying with?"

"Don't be mad." Tiff sighs, "Theo's, i'm staying at
his."

"You're staying with the boy who cheated on you?! You're unbelievable." I say in disbelief, "Yiu can't be serious."