One Day

My eyes flutter open.

After getting home from work late last night, i literally crashed on my bed. Especially after what has happened last night.

I sit up in my bed and look to my side, the bed was empty meaning Christian was already at work.

I shrug before swinging my legs over the bed and standing up, i walk around my bed and up to my door where i grab my dressing gown.

I put it on and open the door, i walk out and see Julie on the sofa and Phil cooking something in the kitchen.

"Morning, my lovely parents!" I smile, "How was the guest room? Was it okay?" I say as i walk up to the breakfast bar and sit down on one of the stool.

"It was amazing!" Julie said as she got up from the sofa and walked over to me, "But we need to talk to you about something." She sits down in the stool next to me.

"Hm?" I hum confused.

Phil tuts as he continues to cook, "As much as we love yours and Christians relationship, we just don't think you two should be, you know, when we're here."

"What?" I say, still confused.

"Oh for gods sakes, Phillip! Grow up!" Julie says as she turns to me, "We don't think that you and Christian should be having intimate moments when we're here."

I chuckle, "What do you mean?"

"We were trying to sleep last night." Phil says, "But the noises coming from your room kept us up."

"That's weird." I say, "I got in from work late last night and Christian was asleep, and i fell asleep immediately when i got in." I stutter, "It must have been the neighbours." I shrug, "Anyway, moving on! Whatcha cooking?! It smells amazing!"

Phil smiles, "Your favourite, my special pancakes!"

"YES!" I squeal in excitement, "I've been waiting for these."

I sit there as i think to myself, is Christian cheating on me?? No, he can't be.
I don't want to believe it.

I'm soon snapped out of my trance by a phone ringing, i look to my side and see i had left my phone there from last night.

I chuckle awkwardly, "Sorry, that's my phone." I pick it up and get up from the stool, "Save some pancakes for me please!" I rush into my room and shut the door behind me.

I open my phone to see who it is.

Unknown Number calling..

Hm, weird.

I place the phone up to my ear in confusion, "Hello?"

"I find it rude that you didn't want to see me."

I giggle as i notice the familiar voice, "Hello, Tom."

"Hey, Maeve." Tom giggles, "It's nice to hear your voice."

"Wait, how'd you get my number?" I say confused.

"Because i remembered it, duh." Tom scoffs, "And i also find it rude how you don't Skype me anymore."

I sigh softly, "I grew up, Tom."

"Well, grow back down! I want my gossip girl back!" Tom giggles, "Please, just one drink with me and the other three. I want to see you again, i miss you a lot."

I smile, "I'll think about it, okay?"

"Yay!" Tom laughs, "I've got to go and be a superstar! I'll talk to you soon, yeah?"