What If?

"holy fucking shit."

I say to myself as my eyes met with two blue lines.

I'm pregnant.
What if i lose it?!

Because of what happened in 2006, no surely not! It's been almost five years since i lost that baby, it surely won't affect this one.

What if Bill doesn't want to be with me because of this, we've only been back a couple weeks!

This can't be happening!

I turn to the door and open it, not even looking up, i walk out, "Tiff, it's-"

I look up and i'm met with both Tiff and Bill, i immediately hide the test behind my back.
Bill stands at the kitchen stirring what i was making, he smiles, "You were in there a long time! What were you doing?"

"I, uh, um." I think on the spot, "masturbating?"

"Oh, um." Bill looks at me shocked, "okay."

I look at his hair, "Hm, i like your hair!" I look at Tiff, "Tiffany, can i talk to you, alone? In my room?"

She gets up from her chair, "Yes, definitely!"

I look at Bill and smile, "Thank you for continuing my cooking, i promise i'll make it up to you!"

Bill looks at me puzzled, "Uh, yeah, of course."

I rush Tiff into my room and shut the door behind me, Tiff giggles as she walks up to my bed and sits down, "Masturbating? Really, that's the best excuse you could think of?"

"You wouldn't believe how kinky he is." I shrug, "Beside the point." I sit down next to Tiff and sigh, "It's positive, Tiff." I hand her the stick.

She gasps quietly, "I saw it coming, but it's still a shock."

I lay back on my bed, "He's going to leave me, Tiff."

"No he's not." She lays down next to me, "He was literally just telling me how much he loves you."

15 minutes earlier...

Bill's pov

I walk up the driveway to Mae's house and knock on the door gently, i stand there patiently and wait.

The door opens and i smile, "Tiff!"

Tiff smiles at me as she opens her arms, "Ah, you've grown."

I bend down slightly to her height, "It has been almost five years." I giggle.

Tiff pulls away and panic sets on her face, "Shit, the paella!" She runs into the house suddenly.

I walk in and shut the door behind me, "Tiff, let me do that." I laugh as i hang my jacket up and walk into the house, i walk into the kitchen and see Tiff looking at me with relief.

"Thank god, because i have no fucking idea how to cook paella." She sighs as i walk up to the pan and start stirring the food with a wooden spoon.

"Hm, really?" I giggle as Tiff sits down at the breakfast bar in front of me, "Where is Maeve?"
Tiff freezes up, "Uh, the bathroom."

"She's taking her time, jeez." I chuckle, "Anyway, how's Mary-Mae?"

"Sleeping, right now." Tiff says, "She settled down really well."

"Oh, that's good!" I continue to stir the food as i hear the bathroom door open.

I look up and see Mae holding something in her hand as she looks at it, but i can't seem to make out what it is.