Karma Is Best Served Cold

"Maeve."

I start waking up as i hear my voice along with a slight shove on my shoulder.

"Maeve."

My eyes flutter open and i see i'm faced towards the window of my bunk, so i don't see who it is.

"Maeve." I hear the soft voice say one more time, giving away who it was.

"What, Georg?" I say sleepily while still facing the window.

He sighs, "I'm sorry about earlier, i shouldn't have-"

"Save it." I interrupted him, "It's over now."

"Also i came up here to tell you we're about five minutes away from the restaurant we picked." Georg speaks softly.

I turn around in shock and look at him, "I slept the whole day?!"

"You sort of told us not to disturb you, so we didn't." Georg says, "Bill didn't take that very well however."

"Tell me" I say to Georg, "Am i a shit girlfriend?"

"What do you mean?" Georg questions confused as he rests his elbow on my bunk and his head on his hand.

I place my head on my hand, "I mean i know
me and Bill haven't confirmed what we are yet, but am i a shit person to him?"

"No, not at all." Georg reassured me, "Bill's had-"

"Had a hard life" I interrupt him, "Yep, i've been told that a lot."

"Well", Georg chuckles slightly, "If you'd let me finish, Bill's had a hard life and by the sounds of it so have you." Georg speaks, "I don't think you're a bad person for letting your emotions out, i mean it must be hard to bottle up emotions with your whole dad situation and what happened to your mother."

He places his hand on my arm, "I know you're not a bad person, you have a good soul! And when good soul meets another, they know."

"You're so right" I sigh, "It's hard to bottle up emotions like that." A smile tugs on my lips, "Do you know, i've been told about 10 times in this past week that Bill's had a hard life? I love you and the others but you guys need to find a better sentence starter." I chuckle.

"Pah! I agree." Georg laughs with me, "But just tell Bill how you feel, don't bottle it up infront of him."

I smirk, "Did Bill tell you to say that?"

"Maybe." Georg says quickly, "But that's beside the point, you really should."

"I know, it's just hard." I stutter, "I've never had someone to talk to my whole life! Because my dad is to caught up at work, my sister is ALWAYS partying and i still never trusted Macy enough."

"Where's Bill has had me, Tom and Gustav basically his whole life." Georg mutters but loud enough for me to hear.

I sigh, "Exactly, i've never had someone to trauma dump on." I feel my eyes well up slightly, "I need to speak to Bill about this, you're right."

"Do you want me to go get him?" Georg questioned softly.

I sniff, "No, we're almost at the restaurant anyway." I swing my legs over the edge of the bunk and jump down, i turn to Georg and waste no time wrapping my arms around him.

I hug him tight, "Thank you."

"Anytime." He chuckles as he wraps his arms around me, "Bill's worried, so you best go downstairs."

I pull away and sigh, "Fine."

Bill's pov

"I can't wait anymore." I panic as i pace up and down the corridor of the bus.