My Stuff

9:30 am

I flutter my eyes open, which were puffy after all the crying yesterday.

After mine and Bill's argument, Georg drove me home not long after. I just couldn't stand being in the same house as Bill, i'm not ready for that. It was all too quick, i couldn't handle it and neither could Bill.

I stretch over to my bedside and grab my flip phone, as that's the first thing i check in the morning and see a notification.

One new message from: Bill ❤️

I quickly realised that i had never changed his name in my contacts so seeing the heart next to his name lit up my world.

I open the message and my world died down again.

I'm sorry about last night, it was wrong. I was wrong. Please, call me Mae.

I roll my eyes and realise i can't say no to him, my heart won't let me. I press the call button and put the phone up to my ear.

...

...

"Bill?" I question.

"Hey Mae."

"So what's up?"

Bill sighs, "By any chance, could you come over? I have something to show you."

"What do you mean, Bill?" I say, "Last night you seemed sure you didn't want to see me ever again."

"I was under Lila's influence, okay?! I'm sorry, but please come over, you'll want to see it."

"Fine, i'll try." I sigh, "But i'm not promising anything."

"Thank you Maeve, i lov-" He goes to speak but stops himself, "bye." He says in a low tone before hanging up.

I scoff, "Ridiculous."

I go to my dad's contact and call him, as i can't be bothered to move right now.

...

...

"Maeve? I'm literally downstairs." He chuckles.

"So i just remembered i forgot to get something from the shop for Macy yesterday, is it okay if i go get it today?" Complete lie.

"Yeah sure! What is it she needs?"

"I, uh." I stutter, "Ice cream! We ate it all last time and i meant to get some more."

Dad chuckles, "Of course you can go, i'm going to pop by Macy's house anyway."

"Thank you!" I hang up the call and put my phone back on my bedside table.

I swing my legs over the bed and walk up to my wardrobe, i pick out a random top and a pair of low rise jeans along with some underwear and a bra.

I walk back over to my bed and lay my clothes out, it was only then i realised i had picked up the top i was wearing the night i was taken, Bill's top.

I stare at the top for a while, i gulp at the thought of that night. It really did break me, getting taken away just like that.

I pick the top back up and hold it in my hands before bringing it up to my nose. It still smells of
Bill, i know it's weird but doing this brings me a sense of comfort.

fuck, i need to get him back.

I put the top back on the bed and sit down next to my clothes, i stare at the top just for a little more.