Party Like No Ones Watching

6:45 pm

Before we knew it, it was already time to leave for the award show. Bill said that we only needed to wear ordinary clothes, it wasn't fancy dress or anything but i still dolled myself up.

I put on some Miss Me jeans along with a black vest top and a cropped blazer, so the vest top that hugs my curves were still on show.

I look at myself once more in the mirror and smile at how hot i look right now.

I hear as Bill rushes around my room behind me, he chuckles, "As beautiful as you look right now, the car is going to be here to pick us up at any minute! The others are already in the car and Tom will be pissed off if we're late, and trust me you really don't wanna see that side of Tom."

I roll my eyes, "Whatever."

"I'm warning you, Mae." Bill chuckles as he walks up behind me, "His forehead veins start showing when we're late."

I laugh, "Really?! Ha!"

Bill places his hands on my hips, "Yup, it's funny as." He smiles at me through the mirror, "You look amazing."

"Thank you, baby." I turn around and place my hand on the side of his face, "You're the best." I lean forward and kiss his lips softly before pulling away.

I walk away from the mirror and up to the bed where Midnight and Elliot were lying.

I sit beside them and gently stroke Midnight's back, "I'll be back soon, my loves." I move my hand to Elliot's head and give softly pat his head.

Bill sits down next to Elliot and looks at me, "You know your eyes light up when you're with the cats."

"Shut up, they do not!" I reply, "Maybe, whatever."

Bill smiles, "Told you so."

The sudden sound of buzzing emerges from Bill's pocket, he slightly jumps as it rings but soon pulls out the phone from his pocket.

He places it up to his ear, "Hallo, Tom."

Bill's pov

I take the buzzing phone from out of my pocket and place it to my ear, "Hallo, Tom."

"WE'VE BEEN OUTSIDE THE HOUSE FOR FIVE MINUTES BILL!" An angry Tom shouts down the phone, "WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?"

My eyes widen, "You've been outside for five minutes? The fuck, Tom! Why didn't you text me?!"

"Well, maybe if you look at your phone, YOULL SEE THE MILLIONS OF TEXTS IVE SENT YOU!"

"OKAY, TOM!" I shout back, "Calm the fuck down! I think my phone was on silent, so that's why i didn't get your texts."

"Get your asses out here now, or we're leaving without you." Tom says, "Five fucking minuets we've been waiting!"

"Tom, keep your hair on! It's only been five minutes." I slightly chuckle, "We'll be out in less than two minutes, okay?"

"No longer than that!" Tom shouts.
Just before the phone hangs up, i hear Gustav chuckle.

"You better hurry up, his forehead veins are showing." Gustav giggles from the background.

"Shut up!" Tom exclaims, "They are not."

"Uh.." I hear Georg say, "You might want to look in the mirror-"

"SHUT UP!"

The phone hangs up abruptly as Tom screams at Georg and Gustav, i chuckle slightly as i place the phone in my pocket.