Get Here, Now!

7:55 pm

After finishing all of foods and getting slightly tipsy from the wine, totally not me, we headed outside the restaurant where our tour bus is waiting for us.

I cling onto Bill's arm as we walking out, I look up into the night sky and smile at the twinkling stars.

I feel brush against my ear, "Beautiful, isn't it?" Bill hums.
"100%." I say back with a smile before hopping on the bus.

As i step onto the bus, i feel my phone buzz in my pocket. Who could be calling me at this, especially with the time difference?

I take my phone out of my pocket and flip it open.

Shit-for-brains (Tiff) calling..

I unhook my arm from Bill's and say, "I'll be back in a second."
"Okay, we'll be down here, probably watching Tom fail at another game of cards." Bill says as i walk away.

I walk up the stairs and answer the phone, "Hey Tiff, what's up?"

"Nothing, Theo told me that you called earlier and i just wanted to see what was up."

I walk up to the bunks, "Well, i just wanted to check in on you earlier, that's all."

"Soo, how's it going?"

I chuckle, "Me and Bill made up with each other, and i'm having the time of my life."

Tiff giggles, "I am so glad to hear, Mae! You sound like you're having fun."

"How is Dad?" I mutter slightly.

"Well he grounded me for not telling him where you are, and he's been trying to file a missing person report! But you left with a reason, so the police told him there's no need."

Tiff chuckles, "I really miss you Maeve, i know i haven't been the best big sister in the world and it's only taken me know to realise because you're gone."

"Tiff, you've had a hard life too! Don't blame yourself for not being a good sister." I smile, "Because i love you Tiff."

"I love you too Mae." Tiff says, "I've got to go, i'm heading off to a party."

"Another one?" I giggle, "Well, make sure you call me tomorrow so you can tell me how that party went, even though you probably won't remember anything."

"I will! Bye, Mae."

"Bye, Tiff." I hang up the phone and place it back in my pocket.

I walk back to the stairs and down them, where i see all of the boys playing a game of uno.

"Pick up four, Tom!" Bill screams excitedly as he places a card down.
"You guys are teaming up on me, it's unfair!" Tom says back.

I walk over to the table and smile, "It's just a game, Tom." I say as i sit down on Bill's lap, seen as there was no more space to sit.

Tom scoffs as he picks up more cards, "Suckasses."

Georg, who's sat next to Tom, hits him slightly, "You're the suckass."
"Whatever!" Tom says as he lays down a card, "Gustav, pick up two!"

Gustav places a card ontop, "Bill, pick up four."

Bill giggles before laying down a card, "Georg, pick up six!"

Georg smirks before placing a card down, "Tom, pick up eight! Boom."

Tom throws his cards and gets up from the table, "I'm done! I'm going to bed, now."