Belt

TW⚠️:SMUT

YOURE WELCOME ;)

***

I walk up the driveway to my house with Paddy beside me, as i walk up to the door i see a note stuck on the front. I take it off and read it with a smirk.

i'm in the bedroom, waiting ;)

I chuckle to myself as i open the door, "Oh." I step into the house and take the lead off Paddy, i let him go wherever as i place my work bag down and take my shoes off.

I walk up to my bedroom door and open it gently, it slowly reveals Bill stood there in the dimly lit room just in his boxers.

He slightly turns his head, "Took you long enough."

I shut the door behind me and sigh, "Traffic." I walk up behind him and wrap my arms around his waist, "I would've gotten here sooner, but LA traffic doesn't help." I chuckle as i rest my head on his bare back.

I feel his body vibrate as he chuckles, "Yeah, i know." He turns his body around so he's facing me.

Bill looks down at me as i look up at him and shrugs, "Seen as you're stressed.." He looks into my eyes, "I'll let you have control."

"Hm?" I look at him confused, he never does this. Bill is always in control with this aspect of our relationship, and that's how i like it.

Bill leans down slightly, "You heard me, you're in control, but only for tonight."

"Oh, okay." I pull away from his embrace and look around the room for something, i smirk as my eyes meet what i wanted, "Hm." I walk over to a pile of clothes and grab a belt that was laying on top of it, "Seen as i have control.." I walk back up to Bill and place the belt in his hands, "I want you to tie me to the bed."

Bill raises an eyebrow at me, "This is new." He chuckles as he grabs the belt in his hand, "Okay, i will."

"Ah." I stop him, "Take my clothes off, first."
"You don't have to ask me twice." Bill says as he chucked the belt on the bed and turned back to me, he grabbed my face in his one hand and pulled my face into his.

I place my hand on his bare chest as he vigorously makes out with me.

He pulls away quickly and looks down at my lips before looking back up at me and smirking, "So beautiful, so fuckable."

***

Bill's pov

I look at her smirking, "So beautiful, so fuckable."

"Oh, yeah?" She smirks back, "Show me how fuckable i am."

"Gladly." I say before picking her body up in my arms, holding her in the bridal style.

I slightly lean over the end of the bed and chuck her body further up the bed towards the head board.

I grab the belt in my hand and chuck it next to her before kneeling on the bed and crawl up to her.

I position myself at her legs as i reach for her trousers, i grab the hem in my hands before pulling them down slowly.

I chuck them on the floor and reach for her shirt, i unbutton it and chuck that to the side, leaving her in her bra and underwear.

"Ready?" I say as i grab the belt in my hand.
She smirks and nods at me, "More than ever."

I smirk as i grab both her hands in one of mine and pin them to the top of the bed frame, i wrap the belt around her wrists tight before tightening the belt gently enough so i didn't hurt her.