Rather Not Go Back To The Old House

I walk into the new house, it's a nice cozy house with a massive backyard.

Open kitchen, open front room and the whole lot. Julie told me i had the upstairs bedroom, and that their bedroom was downstairs if i ever needed them in the night.

"So!" Julie said as she walked infront of me and pointed to the stairs, "Up those stairs is your room, but the cats like to sleep in there at night too."

"Perfect!" I smile, "Thank you."

"Now take all the time you need to settle in, Phil has already put your suitcase up there so you don't need to worry about that!" Julie smiles as she walks away.

"Julie" I stop her.

She turns around, "Yes sweetie?"

"I never had a mum or anything to talk to my first boyfriend about." I say shyly, "Can i tell you?"

Julie's face lights up, "Of course you can! Let's go to the front room and you can tell me all about him."

I smile slightly as i follow behind her into the front room, i sit down on the sofa as Julie exclaims, "Do you want some snacks or anything while you tell me?!"

"Popcorn would be nice." I say softly.

Julie smiles, "Sweet and salty?"

"Is that even a question? Of course!" I giggle as she walks off into the open kitchen.

I relax on the sofa as i feel something jump up onto the sofa next to me, i turn my head and see one of their cats approaching me.

"Midnight, right?" I say as the beautiful grey cat comes close to me.

He observes me for a second before i put my hand out, Midnight nudges my hand before letting me pet him.

"You're adorable, aren't you?" I smile softly as Midnight excepts the head rubs i give him.

Julie comes back into the front room with a bowl of popcorn, "Midnight is the more social one, Elliot always takes time to trust all the kids we foster." She places the popcorn bowl close to me,

"Anyway, enough about the cats! Tell me about your boyfriend."

"Well, i first met him at the youth hub when they did that singers thingy." I smile, "I bumped into him and my jaw dropped! He was wearing cool jeans, had funky hair and the cutest german accent ever! Straight away i could tell he was rocker from his amazing style, and the way he looked at me. I was in love, still am."

Julie grabs some popcorn, "Tell me more!"

I grab a handful of popcorn too and continue to
talk, "I stayed over his a couple times and met his band mates, who are totally awesome too! But this is where the story goes downhill."

She gasps, "I'm intrigued."

"After staying at Bill's for the night, he invited me to go on tour with his band mates! But that same day, he kissed me and i didn't know how to feel about it. I ran away from him until the tour started a week later." I sigh, "It was stupid because for the first two days, we fought like cats and dogs! But we soon realised we were both in the wrong, and we forgave each other. We kissed again and it was right that time!"

"I can tell there's more to this story, already." Julie says.

I smile, "I had the most amazing time with them, until one night i was taken from my hotel room by my own father. For a year, we were separated and he got a new girlfriend. I bumped into Bill and one of his band mates in a supermarket, they invited me over to theirs and i met his new girlfriend. Long story short, me and Bill fought again until he invited me over the next day. He broke up with his ex and got back with me."