In, Out!

TW⚠️: smut

"I've waited too long for this, baby." Bill mumbles, "Way too long."

I place my hand on the side of his face before smashing my lips into his.

He playfully forced his tongue into my mouth while he runs his hands over my body and landing his hand on my boob where he squeezes it gently.

I moan into his mouth as his touch drives me crazy, i couldn't control myself from making these random gestures and sounds as my body has been so touch deprived for the past year.

Bill pulls away from my lips and starts kissing down my jaw until he reaches my neck where he playfully bites and sucks at my skin.

I moan, "fuck, i've missed you."

I knew that my sister, Bill's brother and his band mates were downstairs so i tried to contain myself from making these nosies but i couldn't, Bill is too good at what he does.

To make it easier for both of us, i move my body around and position myself on top of him as he continues at my neck.

As he does, i run my hands to his body and grab the zip of his jacket in my hands, i pull it down and take the jacket off him leaving him in his top and jeans.

"Hm", Bill mumbles as he pulls away from my neck, "Is this one of my tops?" He says as he wraps his fingers around the hem of the shirt.

I smirk, "Of course it is, i couldn't bear to chuck it out." I speak, "As much as it reminds me of that awful night i got taken away, it also reminded me of how much fun we had beforehand."

Bill lifts the shirt of my body and speaks, "I find that adorable."

"Ugh!" I groan, "Just shut up and kiss me, for gods sake."

He smirks before leaning forward and placing his lips back onto mine, i accept his harsh kiss and kiss him back.

As we make out, i run my hands down his slender build until i reach his jeans, i unzip his jeans and pull them down slightly revealing the big bugle in his pants.

I pull away and smirk, "Did it get bigger?"
"Well, you'll see, won't you?" Bill smirks back before smashing his lips back into mine and forcing his tongue into my mouth.

I feel as Bill fumbles with my jeans before he pulls them off, i help him by kicking them off leaving me in my bra and underwear, i adjust myself back onto of him.

I push up against his hard on, causing him to groan in my mouth making the vibrations of his groan vibrate our mouths.

I creep my hands to the hem of his shirt and grab onto it, Bill lifts up his arms to make it easier for me to take his shirt off.

I chuck his shirt onto the floor and pull away from the kiss out of breath, i look him in the eyes before placing my hands on his bare body and pushing him down slightly so his body is resting against the headboard of his bed.

I look down at his waist and notice something different on his hip, "A tattoo?" I hum.

"I got drunk and Tom thought it was a good idea to take me to a tattoo shop, turns out drunk Bill doesn't make bad decisions with tattoo, i like it!" He giggles.

I brush my fingers past the star tattoo that lays on his hip, "I like it too." I bite my lip, "Just a bit too much."

The tattoo makes his chiseled v-line look even more attractive, a tattoo is turning me on and i can't describe how.

I feel as Bill's hands grab onto my hips and pull me forward, taking me out of my lust trance.

He pulls me into his lips and makes his grip tighter on my hips, making me moan at his touch on my sensitive skin.