The Lost Is Found

I flutter my eyes open as the morning sun blinds my eyes, I realise that id fallen asleep in Bill's bunk as his arms wrap around me from behind.

I hear as he breathes so peacefully as he sleeps, he mummers from time to time a couple words but i'm guessing he's sleep talking.

I slowly turn around and look at Bill, he sleeps peacefully with his hair in a mess. It's cute but funny, i let out a few giggles at the sight of Bill but it wakes him up.

He flutters his eyes open slowly and looks at me confused, "What?" He mummers.

"Oh, nothing." I giggle, "Except your hair."

"Are you judging my bed hair?" Bill laughs sleepily.

"Yes, 100%." I say, "So what's the plan for today?"

"Me and the others go on the tv show, we come to the bus and travel to our next venue! We perform, come back to the bus and travel to the next hotel." Bill says, "Speaking of the tv show, i best go get ready." He sits up and stretches as he speaks.

"I wish you could stay, i'm comfortable." I groan as i look up at him.

He chuckles, "So you do think these bed are comfortable?"

"No, it's just better when you're with me." I shrug.

"Aww", Bill mutters as he leans down, "You're adorable." He kisses my lips gently.

I kiss him back and sit up, so it's easier to kiss him. I place my hand on the side of his face and gently rub my thumb across his jawline. He places his hand on my side and slightly squeezes my hip.

Bill pulls away, "As much as i'm loving this, i've got to go."

I flop back onto the bed and sigh, "Whatever."

"i love you." He says softly.

I try to stay mad at Bill, but he's too adorable. I smile grows on my face, "I love you too."

Bill smiles back before opening the curtain of the bunk and getting out. I lay my head back on the pillow and sigh, i'm still so tired.

I close my eyes gently and breathe deeply before my mind slips off to sleep once again.

10:45 am

I wake up from my sleep to a silent bus, it's quite creepy to be honest.

I sit up slowly and stretch when i see a folded up piece of paper on the pillow next to where my head was.

I pick up the paper in my hands and unravel it carefully.

The note reads,

if you're wondering where we are, turn on the tv downstairs where the sofa is.
and i hope Tom didn't bother you too much with his snoring last night.
anyways, we thought you'd think that something would happen to us if we didn't tell you and you looked to peaceful to wake up, so i wrote you this note.
from your fav, Gustav x

He's so sweet.

I chuckle as i fling the duvet cover off me and get out from the bunk, i walk up to the stairs and down them.

I walk up to the sofa that's opposite the table booth in the bus, the tv sits above the table so whoever sitting on the sofa can watch it.

I grab the remote and set myself on the sofa before turning on the tv.

My face lights up when i see all the boys in a studio being interviewed.

They spoke in English so everyone watching could understand.