The Morning After

8:10 am

I flutter my eyes open.

I breathe in and smile to myself, because of last night.

I turn around and see Bill already awake with his head resting on his hand, admiring me.

"And how long have you been watching me sleep?" I giggle sleepily.
Bill smiles back, "About 20 minutes, you looked so beautiful and peaceful."

"Adorable yet creepy", I place my hand on his chest, "So tell me what's going on with the tour today?"

"So", Bill breathes in, "We get on the bus and travel to France, and luckily we don't need to perform until tomorrow night! But, me and the others have to go do an tv interview in France somewhere, ask Gustav because he'll know more."

"So, is Gustav the mother of the group then?" I
smile.

"Pretty much", Bill giggles, "Me, Tom and Georg would all be lost without him, he plans and books literally everything."

I look into Bill's eyes and think about last night, I gasp suddenly, "shit!"

"What?" Bill looks at me confused, "Is something wrong?"

"We didn't use protection last night!" I say panicked as i really don't need to be pregnant right now.

Bill chuckles, "It was once, next time we will."

I roll my eyes, "If i get pregnant."

"Which you won't", Bill says as he reaches over to the bedside table on his side, "You're overthinking and overreacting." He turns back to me with his phone in his hand, "Do you want breakfast?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Tom texted me and said the band is having breakfast in the hotel breakfast bar." Bill looks at me, "Should i tell him we'll be down in five?"

"Yes, i need some pancakes." I say as i sit up and scoot over to the side of my bed, luckily my suitcase is beside my bed so i grab some underwear and a bra.

I sit at the side of the bed and put my underwear on along with my bra, i stand up and stretch my arms up in the air.

"So, um", Bill stutters, "One small problem."

I turn around to the bed and look at him, "What, Bill?"

"I have no clothes to change into, you'll need to go to my room and grab some clothes because my clothes from last night are wet." Bill chuckles embarrassed.

I smirk to myself, "I wouldn't mind you walking around naked."

"Yeah, but i'm sure my band mates would." Bill raises his eyebrow, "They wouldn't be able to handle it."

I smirk even more as i bend down to my suitcase, "Fine, i'll go get you some clothes."

I grab a pair of joggers and a top, just to wear first breakfast and put them on. I turn back to the bed and crawl up to Bill, i kiss his lips quickly and smile.

He places his hand on the side of my face, "I'd love my clothes, now." He chuckles.

I roll my eyes and get up from the bed, "Yes, sir."

"The keycard is in my jacket pocket." Bill smiles
as i walk off.

I bend down and take the card out of jacket that was on the floor, I stand back up and take my keycard on the way out.

I walk out the room and shut the door behind me, Luckily Bill's room is right next to mine.

I place the keycard up to the door and open it up. I smirk to myself when i see the mess in his room.