A Long Time Coming

TW⚠️: smut

Maeve's pov

I wait impatiently on one of the breakfast bar stools, i didn't know how long Bill was going to be so i had already put Paddy and Mia in the spare bedroom and changed my bedsheets in my room, seen as Christian had another woman on them.

Those bedsheets are already in the fire pit in my garden, waiting to be burnt.

I bite my lip, "fuck, when is he going to be here?"

My leg shakes uncontrollably, until i finally hear a couple knocks on the door.

I sprung up from my seat and run up to the door, i open it and lean against the door, "Well, hello there Mr Kaulitz."

Bill stands there smirking with his arms crossed, "Hello, Ms Lems." He walks into the house as i shut the door gently, his tall body towers over me as he hums gently with his voice, "This is a nice little home you've got."

"Hm, why thank you." I grab onto his shirt and pull him closer to me, "But you haven't seen my bedroom yet."

"Oh, i intend too." Bill says before smashing his lips into mine, i jump up latching my legs around his waist and putting my arms around his neck.

He places his hands on my ass and pulls away from the kiss, he moves his lips down to my neck making small moans leave my mouth uncontrollably.

My head rolls back as i pant out, "Bill."

"Yeah, baby?" He mumbles against my neck.

I slightly giggle, "Can we move to my bedroom, and not do this in the hallway?"

He pulls away from my neck and smiles at me, "Of course."

I jump down from his embrace and grab onto his hand, i gently drag him through the hallway and up to my bedroom, i open the door and pull both of us in.

I shut the door behind me and gently drag Bill to the bed where i place him in front of me and push him onto the bed.

I latch my legs around his waist and sit down, making him lean back and rest his body weight on his arms. I grab my hands onto the hem of my vest and lift it up, leaving my body revealed.

Bill brushes his fingers past my tattoo hip, "You lied." He smirks as he runs his fingers past the writing on my hip, Property of Bill Kaulitz.

I smirk back, "Had to be professional about it." I say as i grab onto his shirt and peel it away from his body, chucking it on the floor.

I wrap my arms back around his neck and bite my lip, "Did it get bigger?"

Bill smirks, "You'll have to find out, won't you?" He says, making the moment from 2006 play back in my mind, the last time we had ever fucked.

Oh, and how much fun we had.

"Well, Mr Kaulitz." I smirk, "I'll let you have full control, then."

"Good." He says as he raises his eyebrow, "Because that's what i intended on."

***

Bill's pov

"Because that's what i intended on." I say before flipping us over so i was now ontop of Maeve's body.

I lock my legs around her waist and stare at her body for a bit before slightly getting up and ripping down her trousers, leaving her aching body just in her underwear and bra.

As she waits on the bed for me, i stand up and stand at the edge of the bed in between her legs, i unbuckle my belt and chuck it over the room before letting my jeans fall down my body, leaving me in my boxers.