News

...

"BREAKING HEADLINE NEWS!! Innocent girl, Maeve Lems, was stabbed in the comfort of her own home, we don't have information on the killer just yet! Reports tell us this girl had a relation with famous singer, Bill Kaulitz. Yes you heard that right, the singer from Tokio Hotel, who no one has heard from in days!"

...

"BREAKING NEWS!! We now have a name to the guy that killed innocent Maeve Lems in the comfort of her own home. Mr Christian Smith broke into Maeve's home late at night and killed her against her will. This is now a warning for listeners, if you are squeamish please click off now. Reports have come in saying Maeve was force fed a bottle of pills and had her wrist cut to shreds, causing the sharp object to pierce an artery and kill her almost instantly. We also have news from the parents of Maeve Lems, the report reads, "Hello, you might not know me but i am the mother of Maeve Lems, Julie Müller. Me and Maeve's family would really appreciate if you could come out of your way and attend her funeral. Maeve was a beautiful, amazing soul and she would really appreciate all the love. I know that she probably wouldn't want a big fuss and is cursing me from up above, but at this sad time, our family needs all the support we can get. Thank you for your time." The news department highly encourages you to attend the service. Stay tuned for more news."

...

"BREAKING MUSIC NEWS! Has Tokio Hotel vanished off the face of the earth?! All their songs and music has suddenly been wiped from all social media. Has this got to be in relation to the girl that was killed very recently? Stick around to find out."

...

"Today we see the heartbreaking sight of the innocent girl, Maeve Lems, being buried. Here we can see the sight of her heartbroken mother, father and sister. But if you look closer, we can also see the whole band of Tokio Hotel. We can see the heartbreaking sight of Bill Kaulitz breaking down in his brother's arms as Maeve's casket gets lowered down into the ground."

...

"Has famous singer, Bill Kaulitz, gone?! It has now been five months since the killing of innocent girl, Maeve Lems, and we still have had no sight from Bill or the band since her funeral. Will the band ever move on? Will the band ever come back?"

...

"BREAKING NEWS! Tokio Hotel has finally made an announcement! In a recent tweet from singer Bill Kaulitz states, "It has now been officially four years since i lost the love of my life. It's been hard being on this earth without her beautiful soul, i miss her everyday. But for the very little time i had back with her, i know that she would've wanted me to keep going with my musical career, so i've come on here to announce our new album 'Kings Of Suburbia' will be released soon. Thank you to everyone who has supported and understood why we all took this break from music. I miss my Maeve everyday, but i know she's smiling down on me and laughing at my every move as she used to do. ich liebe dich, Maeve. and just know, i did this all for you, meine liebe."

...

"Breaking news! Bill Kaulitz recently posted a new tweet about his beloved love who was taken too soon. The tweet reads, "Maeve, today would've been your 33rd birthday and our 19th anniversary. So in your remembrance, i'm drinking a whole bottle of champagne to my-fucking-self. I know you' re probably laugh your head off at me from up there but i do love my champagne. I miss you everyday, meine liebe. Happy 33rd, my beautiful wife."

...

SEQUEL SOON!!