Freunde Bleiben

I hook my arm onto Georg as we walk up to the houses front door, Georg knocks on the door and we wait.

"Remember the plan, okay?" I say quietly.

Georg rolls his eyes, "Yes."

The door opens and there stands a smiling Gustav, "I couldn't believe my ears when i heard you were back." He holds his arms open wide while uncontrollably smiling.

I smile as i walk into his arms and wraps my arms around him tight while resting my head on his chest, "I never left, i've always been here."

Gustav rests his head on top of mine, "Oh, you do not know how much i've missed your hugs."

I pull away from the hug and smile, "Not as much as i have." I step out of his arms, "Where's Tom?"

"Downstairs in the studio, with Bill and, um." Gustav looks down and stutters.

"Gustav, she knows about Lila." Georg sighs.

Gustav looks back up at me, "Please get him back, we all hate Lila! She's a bitch, we much prefer you. Even Bill does deep down, he just doesn't want to accept it."

"That's what i plan on doing." I say as i walk past Gustav and into the kitchen, I walk up to the door to the side where the studio is and open the door.

I quickly rush down the stairs and see Tom sat on the sofa next to Lila and Bill.

Tom looks older, it's weird.

And Lila looks exactly how i'd thought she'd look, blonde with blue eyes and a whine in her voice.

Not tall at all, and she has a constant bitchy look on her face.

Tom looks up and see me, his face immediately lights up, "Mae, oh my god!" He stands up and i immediately run into his arms, "You've grown up!" Tom says happily.

"So have you!" I giggle, "God, you look old."

I pull away and immediately make eye contact with Lila, she scoffs and rolls her eyes, "So you're the bitch that broke Bill's heart."

"Oh honey, at least i'm not the replacement." I chuckle to myself, "Come on Bill, you could have done better."

I scoff as i walk over to the beer fridge and take one out, i open it immediately and down the whole bottle, "Lila, i was the first girl he ever loved and you can't do anything about it." I chuckle to myself.

I walk back up to the sofa and sit on the arm rest next to Tom as Gustav and Georg enter the room.

I feel Lila's eyes burn into me, i look at her and scoff, "What? I know i'm hot but there's no need to stare."

I see Bill trying to hold his laugh in at my comment as Lila stands up and crosses her arms, "Bill doesn't love you anymore." She laughs.

I take a sip of my beer, "What's that supposed to mean?"

"He loves me." Lila says.

I chuckle, "I can show you voicemails that say different."

"How about you both stop?!" Bill shouts as he gets up and walks towards the stairs.
"Bill, i'll come with you-" Lila squeals before Bill interrupts her.

"Go home, Lila." Bill says as he walks up the stairs, "Just go home." Bill slams the studio door shut making the whole house shake.

Lila scoffs as she picks up her jacket, "I didn't want to spend the night with a emo, low life anyway." She tried to mutter under her breath but all of us heard.

I slam my beer down and get up from the sofa, "The fuck did you call him?"

She doesn't even bat an eyelid at me, she just walks towards the stairs.