First Night Together

AN: Warning this chapter contains lemon.

Chapter 10

First Night Together

Lily dropped her bag on the floor of her new room. Lily's room was next to Violet's. It was a long day. Lily started putting her clothes away and set her books on the desk. Lily started to pull her daggers out of their holders. Her sword was laying between her bed and desk. A knock on the door came as she pulled her boots off.

"Come in." Lily called as she was undoing her braid. Her silver hair fell to her waste as she kept her back to the door as it opened. A breath catching came and Lily turned. Garrick stood behind her, closing the door behind him. Lily smiled getting shy as Garrick looked at her with hungry eyes. "Like something you see?" Garrick's eyes were roaming her body. Lily takes off her fighting jacket, slowly sliding it down. Hunger flashed Garrick's eyes, making Lily smirk as she turned to put it on the desk.

Lily turned around and gasped as Garrick stood in front of her. He gently grabbed her face and kissed her, long and hard. Lily returned it. Garrick's hand found his way into her long hair. It was hungrier than the other kisses. Garrick backed Lily towards the bed. His fingers reached for the hem of her shirt. Lily's already had her hands to his shirt. Lily gasped as her legs collide with the bed as Garrick pulled back and pulled her shirt off and she helped him get his shirt off. Lily ran her hands over his mussels. Garrick shivered at her touch. Garrick pushed her onto the bed as he kicked off his boots. Lily sat up as Garrick crawled onto the bed.

"I love your hair like that. You better not cut it." Garrick said as he pushed her onto the bed and nipped her lip gently.

"I don't plan to." Lily said as Garrick kissed her. He trailed kisses down her throat. Garrick runs his lips down her body and Lily gasped as he takes her nipple in his mouth and sucks gently as he grabs her other breast in his hand. "Garrick." Lily exhales. Garrick chuckled.

"I'm gonna make you squirm, Princess." Garrick said letting go of her breasts.

'Oh gods.' Lily thought as he got lower on her body. Garrick lifts up as he got to her pants.

"Lift up." Garrick said, hooking his fingers to her pants. Lily lifts her butt in the air and Garrick pulled her pants and underwear down. "Gods your beautiful." Garrick grabbed her ankles and pulled her towards him. Lily gasped as he brought his mouth onto her core and started to lick and suck. Lily gripped the sheets of her bed hard.

"Garrick. Don't stop." Lily whimpered as he continued his assault. Lily's back bowed as he licked and sucked at her cunt. Garrick held her hip with one hand as he slid two fingers into her cunt and started to finger fuck her. Lily's eyes rolled into the back of her head.

'Damn. This feels so good.' Lily thought.

'Good, Princess.' Garrick said in her mind. Lily didn't realize she spoke to him. This was going to take some getting use to. Lily felt something building in her stomach. 'Cum for me, beautiful.' Lily let out a cry as she came for him. Garrick pulls back and brings his body up above her. He kissed Lily hard, and she could taste her juices on his mouth.

"Garrick. I'm on the anti-fertility..." Lily started as he reached for his pants.

"We all are." Garrick said as he got off the bed and pulled down his pants and Lily felt her heart lurch as his hardness comes out. Lily bit her bottom lip as Garrick crawls onto the bed to her, between her thighs. She felt his hardness press against her core as Lily wrapped her arms around his neck. Garrick nips at her lips and she moans as he slowly slid into her. Lily's legs wrap around his waist. Garrick cupped her face in his hands. Lily looked up at him with beautiful brown eyes. She was a beauty and she was his. "Your mine, Princess." Garrick thrusts hard into her. Lily gasped and her moan was captured as Garrick kissed her, hard. Lily's nails dug into his skin as he started thrusting into her. Garrick's hands roam down her body and grasp her thigh and hip. Lily moaned into his lips as her hips met each of his thrusts.

"Garrick. I'm going to cum again." Lily whispered as he pulled away from her lips. He was just hitting her just right and it felt so damn good. Garrick nicked at her collarbone, making her back arch up into his. Their bodies molded together perfectly as his thrusts got harder and deeper.

"Cum for me. I'm close." Garrick whispered biting her ear. Lily felt the pressure building as her nails dug deep into his back. Lily cried out Garrick's name as she came. Garrick did a few last thrusts, and he came, rolling so Lily was on top of him. Both were out of breath. Lily ran her hand down his rebellion relic. It went from his wrist all the way to his collarbone. Garrick wrapped his arms around Lily, not wanting to let her go. Garrick pressed a kiss to the top of her head. "That was amazing." Garrick chuckled.

"Let's get some clothes on." Garrick said. Lily looked at him with worry. "I'm not leaving. Just in case we are interrupted." Lily moves off him and groans from the emptiness. Garrick chuckles.

"I'm gonna be sore tomorrow." Lily grumbled, tossing Garrick his pants. She grabs his shirt and throws it on. It was huge on her, but it smelled like him.

"Guess I'm not getting my shirt back." Garrick said as Lily crawled into bed with him.

"Nope. Not till tomorrow." Lily said. Garrick grabbed her neck and pulled her into a kiss.

"You're the best thing that happened to me. Just be careful." Garrick said.

"What do you mean?" Lily asked.

"The unbonded riders will try and kill riders to get a dragon. Your bound with Lyssa is weak right now." Garrick said. Lily stiffened. "Your sister is in danger as well. Xaden is gonna have some people keeping an eye on both of you. I will be as well." Lily glared at him.

"I can defend myself." Lily said. Garrick touched her face.

"I know, but it's just a precaution and I know you and your sister will have each other's backs. Xaden already warned her." Garrick said. Lily nodded. "Keep your daggers on you at all times, Princess."

"I will." Lily promised. Garrick pulled her down next to him and they share small kisses until they fall asleep in each other's arms.

AN: I'm terrible with lemons so hopefully it wasn't to bad. Till next time.