More of the Truth

Chapter 34
More of the Truth

The next days were hell for Lily. Violet wasn't waking up and Xaden didn't leave her side. Garrick was taking charge for now while Xaden stayed with Violet, but he did keep his promise with showing her around. It was beautiful after the rebuilt. And Lily got to see Andarna and holy shit. She was not gold anymore, but huge now and her color. Lily swore it changed color. Garrick and the others were worried, but from what Lyssa said, her power was gone now. Lily and Garrick spent their nights, curled up in his bed, worried with coming graduation, but they weren't leaving till Violet was awake and Lily couldn't wait to see her face when she found out Brennan was alive.

Garrick, Bodhi, and Lily stood outside Xaden's room, talking. The door opened and Xaden stepped out. Garrick straightened and Lily looked at Xaden.

"She's awake." Xaden said. Lily sighed in relief.

"Thank Amari." Bodhi said. His arm was still in a sling. He was recovering from the four places a venin fractured it. Xaden looked at Lily.

"She's asking for you, Lily. Go ahead. I need to talk to the boys." Xaden said. Lily kissed Garrick on the check. Garrick smiled and Lily opened the door. The room was neat to Lily's surprise.

"Vi?" Lily called. Violet stepped out, her hair damp. Lily sighed. Violet ran over and hugged her.

"Can you believe this place." Violet said. They sat on Xaden's bed.

"It's big." Lily said. Violet raised an eyebrow. "Garrick showed me around while we waited for you to wake up." Violet nodded. "You alright? You scared me."

"I'm alright. Are you okay?" Violet said.

"Just fine. So is Lyssa. Wait till you see Garrick's new scar. He's a little to proud of it." Lily smirked. Violet chuckled. "We been trying to spend as much time as possible before we head back with graduation. It's gonna be hard." Violet nodded.

"I'm sure they will allow us to go together same days depending our orders." Violet said. Lily chuckled.

"Yeah. Garrick said they will be at the same outpost. Will make it easier." Lily said. Violet nodded. Lily grabbed her sister and pulled her into a hug. "I'm glad your alright, Vi. You scared me." Violet hugged her sister back, tight. A knock on the door comes and Xaden comes in. Lily got off the bed and heads for the door. Garrick stood waiting. Lily wrapped her arms around him and he pulled her against him.

"You alright, Princess?" Garrick asked.

"I am now." Lily whispered as they stood holding each other.

"She awake." Lily and Garrick look and saw Brennan walking down the hall.

"She is." Lily said.

"Good. She might want to eat. If you want to know stuff, meet us in the kitchen. You didn't say anything, did you?" Brennan asked.

"Nope. Good luck with that." Lily called as her and Garrick head to the kitchen. "He's lucky it's not Mira. She break his nose." Garrick chuckled.

"That I would love to see." Garrick said. Garrick and her arrive in the kitchen. "Xaden wants me to do some stuff. I'll let you three catch up. I'll see you later." Garrick kissed her and disappeared. Lily made coffee as she waited.

Soon. Brennan, Lily, and Violet sat at the table with food and coffee. Violet was still in shock with Brennan being alive. Lily was sipping her coffee as she ate the biscuit.

"The biscuits are good, right?" Brennan asked, snagging one from the platter. "Kind of reminds me of the ones that cook used to make when we were stationed in Calldyr, remember."