Sparring Fun

Chapter 20
Sparring Fun

It seemed as the weeks went, to Dain's dislike, Xaden takes every free moment to teach sparring to Violet. Lily and Garrick would join them to spar. Garrick was teaching her more fighting maneuvers and Lily was learning fast. Garrick was impressed. Xaden even would stay longer to teach some stuff to Lily after Violet left. With the cold weathers, the dragons refused to fly, so there was no weapons being moved. Lily hated the cold to Garrick's amusement.

Lily was circling with Garrick. Violet was getting her ass handed to her on a mat not to far from her sister. Garrick smirked at her. He had a dagger in his hand and Lily had two. Lily wanted to whipe that smirk off his face. Lily charged and Garrick moved out of the way. Lily turned in time to block a dagger attack. Garrick knocked one of her daggers out of her hand. Lily kicked him in the stomach. Garrick grunted as he dropped his dagger. Lily took the distraction and placed her dagger to his neck.

"Got you." Lily whispered. Garrick chuckled.

"Your getting good, Princess." Garrick said. Garrick leaned over and kissed her. Lily lowered the dagger as she returned the kiss. Lily gasped as Garrick grabbed her hand and she was forced to drop the dagger. Garrick knocked her to the ground and Lily gasped as he laid on top of her, positioning himself between her thighs. "You gonna get distracted with kissing your enemy. Bad form, love." Garrick leaned down. Lily leaned up.

"Mmm. Maybe I'll just seduce them to our side." Lily said. Garrick growled.

"I hope not." Garrick growled. Lily grined her hips into his. Garrick had to bite back a groan. Lily knew how to torment him especially when they were in seperate classrooms with the bond. It always ended with Garrick hunting her down, but she made sure to disappear. There was no escaping him at night, but those were good nights. "You little, Minx." Lily let out a laugh.

"You love me." Lily said. Garrick chuckled. Violet was pinned when she heard her sister's laughter. Xaden and Violet looked over to see Lily wrap her leg around Garrick's wasted and flip him. Lily leaned down and kissed him..

"Those two." Xaden grumbled.

"They are happy. I'm just happy to see my sister smile more." Violet said.

"Why?" Xaden asked.

"Her and Brennon were close. She was a wreak when he was killed. We all were, but she disappeared for hours. She never smiled after that less it was me and Mira and Lily was at our mother's throat almost daily. Garrick puts a smile on her face." Violet said. Xaden could now understand her attitude with everyone till she met Garrick.

Afterwards. Lily pulled her clothes off after she started the shower. Violet and Xaden were gone and Garrick had disappeared. Lily pulled out her braid as she stepped into the water. She ran her hands through her hair as she lifted her face to the water. Her muscles were sore. The water was warm and felt good on her body.

Hands grab Lily and turn her around, lips crashing onto hers. Lily's gasped as her back hit the wall. Water streamed down on them as Garrick grabbed her ass as he lifted her up. He was already naked. Lily pushed her hair out of her face as she wrapped her arms around his neck as he nipped her lip.

"You tormented me all day." Garrick whispered throuh kisses.

"And I enjoy the after results." Lily said as Garrick had her wrap her legs around his waste. Garrick slid his length along her core. Lily whimpered against his lips as her nails dug into his shoulders. Garrick thrusted into her and Lily gasp against his lips. Lily's back hit the stone of the shower. Lily thanked the Gods that no one was in the bathroom and the curtain was closed. "Garrick." Lily moaned as Garrick thrusted into her as Garrick stopped kissing her and gently sucked on collarbone where she was sensative. "Don't stop!"

"Your mine, Princess." Garrick said. Lily slid her fingers into his hair as her head tilted back against the stone wall. Garrick ran a trail of kisses up her neck and across her jaw. Pressure was building in Lily's stomach.

"Garrick." Lily said in almost a whimper as Garrick picks up the pace.

"Cum for me, baby." Garrick said. Lily cried out in pleasure as she came for Garrick. Garrick did one last thrust and Lily felt his cum shoot into her. Garrick kissed Lily as he brought her down to the ground. The water flowed over them.

After they washed and cleaned off. Lily walked with Garrick with her arm through his as they head towards the dorms. Snow was falling. Lily lifted her head to the sky. Garrick smiled.

In Lily's room. Garrick had to run to his room for something as Lily pulled on one of his shirts. Lily headed for the window and looked out. Lily watched the snow fall and didn't hear the door open and close behind her. Strong arms wraps around her from behind. Lily leaned back into Garrick. Lily turned in his arms and wrapped her arms around him. Lily was gonna miss him when he graduated, but with their dragons being mates she wasn't worried. From what she and Violet were told both girls would be given leave together to go to where Garrick and Xaden were stationed and Garrick and Xaden will have the same.

Garrick had a smile on his face as he looked down at her. Garrick grabbed her hand gently as he leaned down and kissed her. Lily returned the kiss. Something slipped onto her finger. Lily pulled away and looked at her hand. It was a ring with a green jewel in the center. The Jewel had a rune on it.

"Garrick." Lily said, looking at him.

"It's a protection rune. It'll help protect from some magic. We had to many close calls with you." Garrick said. Lily wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Thank you." Lily whispered and she kissed him. Garrick returned it.

AN: There's a new chapter. Fighting a nasty Sinus infection this week. Hope everyone is enjoying the story. Till next time.