Chapter 32: Turning The Page

"About the pit?" I sighed.

She nodded.

"You know?!" Eli hissed.

"I-I-I told her before I told you," Syd muttered.

Eli gave me a look.

"I didn't tell anyone, and I don't plan on telling anyone. Don't worry." I comforted.

Gosh, this shit was trippy. Bailey came in, the same argument from my dream happened, and Xavier started talking shit.

"Trey, watch your backpack." I instructed.

"O-O-Okay." He replied bafflingly.

"We're not rolling with you anymore. All you do is talk shit about us to our faces. We don't need that shit," Eli said.

"Wow, so all because I was speaking facts--" Xavier started.

"How do you speak facts about something you don't know shit about?" Trey interrupted.

Xavier chuckled lightly.

"You sure I don't know shit? She fucked Jay back-bent in a library, fucked Chloe in the girls locker room, fucked--" He began.

"How do you know about that? And don't say Daniel because I didn't tell him that." I snarled.

He scoffed before picking up his backpack.

"Trey, check your backpack, now." I instructed.

"Um, okay. Why?" He questioned.

"Just double check if you have your gun. I'll explain later." I whispered.

He checked it, and didn't find it. I quickly stopped Xavier and opened his backpack.

"I knew it." I groaned as I discreetly put the gun back in Trey's backpack.

"What the fuck?" Everyone gasped.

Xavier quickly ran off, and everyone faced me.

"I-I-I had a nightmare. All of this happened, except Xavier kept the gun, shot up the school, killing seven people, Ciara included, shot Daniel's mom. Then, appeared at the house and killed all of you. It was horrifying." I explained.

"You basically saved everyone." Syd beamed.

"Yeah, despite that, that shit was traumatizing." I sighed as I sat down.

Then Myles texted me.

Myles: You haven't texted me yet this morning...

Me: Sorry, it was a hectic morning. How are you?

Myles: I'm great, possibly better, depending on your answer to this; will you go out with me tonight?

I grinned lightly before answering.

Me: Yeah, I'd love to. Where are we going?

Myles: It's a surprise. I'll pick you up at your house around six, where something casual.

Me: Can I have a hint on where we're going?

Him: No, I don't want to ruin the surprise, but I know you'll love it.

Me: I guess I just have to be patient then.

"What are you smiling at?" Syd smirked.

"Myles. He's taking me out later, and he said it's a surprise." I gushed.

"Ooh, the first actual date. Are you excited?" Jayla questioned.

"Yeah." I grinned lightly.

"Aw, you're blushing." Eli teased.