Quicky On The Couch (Best Friend's Brother)

Hey! Guys if you want me to write stories on any particular trope please let me know in the comments and I will do that!

And if this story turns you on don't forget to vote and comment!

It took Maria exactly ten minutes to reach Linda's place from hers. She knew the Conwell family would be home considering it was a weekend. Linda Conwell was her best friend since childhood. At 18 Linda was a diehard reader, just like her. They exchanged books over the summer and recommended each other new books to read.

Maria knocked on the door and stood on the porch for a beaming Linda to open the door. Still, with the last book in her hand, Maria wondered which book Linda would make her read next.

However, the door was opened by someone else, and a male voice said over her.

"Long time no see Maria."

She had not expected Linda's elder brother to be home, let alone answer the door. Maria had been crushing on Max for years, but the older boy never seemed to notice her.

"Hi Max, is Linda home?" Maria asked.

"Mom, dad, and Linda are at grandma's house for the weekend. Did Linda not tell you that?"

Linda had not mentioned her absence, Maria thought while she answered Max with a no.

"Come in Maria, I hope you'd love to eat ice cream as it's hot outside?"

"Sure!" she said and stepped in settling on the couch.

"So... how's your summer break so far?" Max asked while scooping ice cream in two bowls.

"Good." She replied, and accepted the bowl from him.

Max sat across her and started eating his ice cream. He had never shown interest in Maria as she was a skinny girl back when Max was in his teens.

Now, she could feel his heated gaze slide upon her body as they both ate their desserts in silence. Max asked her questions once in a while striking small conversations, but his eyes seemed to be stuck on her ample chest.

After a while of chatting and finishing their ice cream, Max suddenly said. "You look beautiful today, Maria."

Which made her blush and a bit conscious of the fact that they were alone in the house. Maria wanted to be with Max for a long time and now was her chance to seduce Max who blatantly ogled her.

She moved closer to Max and placed her hand on his thigh. "Thanks, Max. Took you long enough to notice." She commented and inched her hand closer to his cock.

Max grinned at her sassy reply. She knew Max had picked up on her intentions and was just as willing to fuck her.

Maria grew more confident and massaged his cock through his pants, which was growing hard with each stroke. She took the lead by placing herself on his lap.

Max who was enjoying the hand-job was now acutely aware of the girl in his lap. He grabbed her hips and pulled her closer bringing his mouth to her ear.

"If we do this Maria there is no going back. I will fuck you till your legs shake. Are you ready for that?" He asked.

Maria held his now erect cock in her hand and moaned a yes.

Suddenly she was flipped on her back on the couch, with Max looming above her.

He freed his erection from his pants and dipped his head to kiss Maria. His hands roamed on her stomach and yanked her top above her head, breaking the kiss for the briefest moment.

Now with her braless chest exposed to Max, his lips and hands devouring her. All she could do was moan in pleasure. She could feel his cock on her bare stomach now.

Max hooked his fingers in her pants and pulled them halfway down her legs along with her soaked panties. Her pussy was glistering from her juice. Max's hands were back on her tits, grouping them.

"Spread your legs baby." He said as she parted her legs and let him settle between them.

Maria took his member in her hand and placed it at her entrance. Without any hesitation, Max pushed in and stretched her with every inch of his cock.

Her hands clutched his back, and one of his hands lifted her ass to make her move with him, while the other braced him above her. With his every stroke she could feel the pleasure building in her lower belly.

Max groaned, getting lost in the silky warmth of her tight pussy. Each dip in Maria was getting him closer to his climax. Maria was moaning his name and scratching his back and shoulders. He seemed to enjoy every bit of pleasure he got from her cunt.

She could feel his thrusts growing faster and harder. He kept thrusting until she clamped around him and climaxed. He moved a couple of times and pulled himself out of her spilling his seed on her thighs.

They both looked at each other satisfied with their quicky on the couch. 

Hey! Guys if you want me to write stories on any particular trope please let me know in the comments and I will do that!

And if this story turned you on don't forget to vote and comment!