His New Wife Part-4 (Their Third Day Together, Princess X Soldier)

Hey! Guys if you want me to write stories on any particular trope please let me know in the comments and I will do that!

And if this story turns you on don't forget to vote and comment!

Alonso's POV

With all her might my wife pushed me down on the bed, she straddled me and I was just loving her enthusiasm. I folded my hands behind my head and just relaxed allowing her to do whatever she wanted to me.

She tucked her loose hair behind her ears and smiled at me. I could see pink rising up her cheeks and spreading over her neck and even her chest.

My girl wanted to please me and I don't think many husbands have the pleasure of having such an eager wife. I consider myself lucky. She was sitting on my stomach and the wetness from her pussy was still dripping on my abs.

She slowly placed her hands on my chest and bent forward, she kissed my lips and then my jaw, slowly moving down toward my neck. It looks like my wife was doing exactly what I had done to her.

When she finally reached my dick, she held it in her hand once more and kissed the head. I closed my eyes and buried my face in the pillow groaning in pleasure.

She was letting her instincts take over and began moving her hand up and down my cock, when my entire cock did not fit in one hand, she used her other two. I wanted to tell her to grab the body old from the cupboard, but I was too far gone.

She was looking at me when I looked down at her. Did she want directions?

"Take the head into your mouth and suck." She bent down and sucked my head into her mouth hollowing her cheeks.

It felt so good, that I involuntarily thrusted into her mouth. Her tongue was swirling around my head and she was trying to take more and more of me into her mouth.

"Baby move your head up and down and hold your hands around the base of my cock, and move your hands with your head. Breathe through your nose."

I sat up and caressed her cheeks while she was giving me a full-on blow job. The best blow job of my life.

Emma's POV

At first, I couldn't breathe with his cock in my mouth, but slowly I was able to take more than half of him. He was sitting up now, looking down at me and giving me directions.

I could see that he was trying his best to control, but I didn't want him to. He had made me feel so good, twice once with his fingers and then with his mouth. I wanted to do the same.

I knew when his cock was hard it hurt him. I did not want my husband to be hurt. Not when I was around. He gave me such a nice house; he lets me cook and he does the things with his fingers and mouth that make me see stars.

His fingers gripped the back of my neck and he pushed into my mouth lightly, his cock hit the back of my throat and I was about to gag.

"Deep breaths through your nose sweetheart, deep breaths." His soothing voice made me feel better and I started breathing deeply.

But his cock was not the only thing between his legs, two small sacks were hanging below his stiff cock. Every time I took him deep in my mouth, those sacks hit my chin. They looked soft and lightly covered with hair, just like the base of his cock and his chest.

I grabbed those sacks in my hand and Al groaned from above. Did I hurt him?

I let go of them, but he held my hand and placed it on those sacks again. They were soft and I wanted to suck those too. I let go of his cock and put one in my mouth sucking hard, just as I had done with the head of his cock.