His New Wife Part-2 (Their Second Night Together, Princess X Soldier)

Hey! Guys if you want me to write stories on any particular trope please let me know in the comments and I will do that!

And if this story turns you on don't forget to vote and comment!

HELP WANTED!! (My writing skills may be above average, but my naming skills aren't. I mean Jack and Jill. That's where my creativity ends. So, Please if you know any good names for the characters comment them below) 

The whole day went by faster than I thought. We went to Lily's house and I met her husband who is a wealthy businessman in town. I met Jack and Jill too and yes, they tried to jump on me and Al.

We had lunch at her place and then Al, and I went around town to meet some of his friends and distant family. We were travelling on his horse and I was sitting in front of him, with my back flushed to his chest. His dagger poked me once more but I said nothing.

I still don't understand why he keeps his dagger between his legs in his underpants.

Then when we returned home in the evening, I cooked us dinner. Nothing special, just some bread and soup. He loved it a lot and kissed me on top of my head.

My husband is a very good man, unlike some husbands who prefer to either ignore their wives or beat them.

When it was time for us to go to bed. I changed into another nightgown my sister insisted I have. This one was a bit transparent and shorter than the one I had worn last night.

When Al saw me, he cursed under his breath. Did he not like it? Or was his back aching from riding the horse all day?

"Are you ok?" I asked him.

"Yes, I am fine, he said pulling his shorts over his head." But he looked as if he was in pain.

I got under the comforter and he joined me soon.

I turned towards him and he was looking at me. He looked so cute almost boyish when he was lying beside me.

He placed a hand on my waist and pulled me towards him.

I had seen my father, place a hand on my mother's waist and pull her into his chest. I had seen them hugging and even kissing each other.

Suddenly, I felt like kissing Al, I looked up and kissed his lips. He squeezed my waist and pulled me even closer, kissing my forehead.

I could feel his dagger pocking my things once again and I reached out underneath the blanket to move it from between us. But before I could touch it, he held my wrist tight.

"What were you doing?"

"Trying to move the dagger, it was hurting my leg. I wanted to be closer to you."

Al looked a bit surprised at my confession and his face again turned pink. Was he ok? He smiled down at me pulled my hand out of the comforter, towards his mouth, and kissed my open palm.

"Emma, have you ever seen a naked man?"

"Why would I have seen a naked man? Girls my age aren't supposed to do that." I told him seriously and he smiled at me kissing my forehead once more.

"Ok do you know how babies are made?" he asked me.

"Yes, I do." He looked shocked.

"When a woman gets married, god puts a baby into her stomach when the time is right."

Al laughed out loudly, so much so that he covered his face which was pinker now.

"Emma, Oh! Emma. What am I going to do with you?" He hugged me tighter and I hugged him. His dagger was still in its place.