Motel (Threesome)

Hey! Guys if you want me to write stories on any particular trope please let me know in the comments and I will do that!

And if this story turns you on don't forget to vote and comment!

I work at a motel, and no I do not work at the front desk or do the housekeeping. I am here for a special reason. You see this highway motel is not a place where regular people stay, families rarely come to stay here. It's usually, the truckers, backpackers, and mostly men who just want to spend a night and not spend too much on the accommodation.

The owner of this place is a genius he is also my boss and the one who hired me. He understands the needs of his customers and does his best to fulfill them. Hiring me was the best part of his plan.

Unlike the other staff who come and go, I live here at the motel; I have a room all to myself. And there is a good reason for that.

Tonight, we all booked all 27 rooms are booked, which means more work for me. As I am getting ready for my shift, I hear a knock on my room. I am only wearing a long loose T-shirt, but I answer the door anyways. Standing before me is Jordan. My boss. He is well in his late 40s but looks as handsome as ever.

The moment he spots me he flashed me his million-dollar smile.

"How's my baby doing today?"

I smile and jump into his arms.

"I'm good just getting ready for tonight."

Jordan looks around in approval. I have prepared myself well, and he had trained me well too.

"You know what to do right? If it becomes too much just stop and walk out. I won't ask you any questions. It's all right." He said with a concerned expression.

"I know, I know." Every time we have a full house Jordan visits me and tells me the same things again and again. I like how much he is concerned about me. But I am the real reason why people prefer staying in this motel over any other.

"So, who's the first customer?"

Jordan looked at me for a while and then said, "It's not one it's two."

"Wow... what a start," I said sarcastically.

The next moment Jordan was by my side.

"Hey if you don't want to do it, it's ok. Pick anyone you want and I would be happy or take the day off. It's your choice. I just want my baby to be safe."

By the way, Jordan treats me you would never guess he is my pimp. The guy introduced me to this life. I was a homeless teen when he found me. By the time I was 20, I knew all there was I had to know about physical pleasure and pleasing men.

I am Jordan's favorite as I learn quickly and do not mind fucking him once in a while.

I wrap my hands around his neck and bury my face in his neck.

"You know I'd do it right?" I ask him.

"Yes. You're my good girl" he kissed me on the cheek and told me the room number I was supposed to visit.

An hour later I am standing before room 207, I hear two guys talking inside and I knock.

The door opens a shirtless guy in his late 20s opens the door. He looks surprised as he does not expect a girl to be standing in front of his dingy motel door.

Now was my chance to get my story straight, if I wanted these guys to believe me, I had to be convincing.

"Hey! I heard from the front desk that you guys are backpacking and that you have arrived from Lofty Falls today. Would you mind sharing your itinerary as I am headed in that direction tomorrow?"

I asked in an innocent voice.

"Do you want to come in?" The guy before me asked.

"Sure." I walked into their room. I had been in this room many times before, but I must admit those two guys were neat as the room was clean and tidy.

"I'm Beverly by the way," I said, I pick a new name every time.

"I'm Jade and this is Ashton."

"Noice to meet you, Jade and Ashton."

I walk and sit on the foot of the bed while the guys walk around the room gathering their stuff.

"How was your trip so far?"

"Great! Lofty Falls is amazing, I mean if you live in nature, it's the place to be. I'm glad other backpackers too are taking an interest in them. Anyways from where are you?" Jade asks me.

"Oh, I'm from Ohio. Been backpacking here for two weeks."

"Oh! You far from home girl." I just giggle when I realize I have hardly left this town.

"Where are you guys from?"

"I'm from South Dakota and he's here from Nebraska. We met while backpacking and stuck together." Ashton said.

After that, they told me their whole travel plan, in which I was least interested, but once they were done, I had my chance to do what I was really here for.

I got up and walked towards the door, saying good night to the guys, if they had not stopped me now, I have had to use the direct approach, but if they did then game on.

"Hey! Actually, do you want to grab a drink with us?" Jade asked.

"Umm... Sure I have nothing much to do in my room anyways."

I sat on the edge of the bed again and handed me a bottle of beer. One bottle turned to five and we all were pretty tipsy. Plus, I game of never have I ever was getting hotter by each round.

"Never have I ever met a female backpacker as hot as you," Ashton said and we all laughed at it.

Then it was my turn, "Never have I ever banged two hot backpackers together at a dingy motel in one night." None of us drank to that as I knew what the guys were thinking.

"Do you want to change that?" Jade was the one to ask, this time.

And my flirty smile confirmed it.

To be continued...

Hey! Guys if you want me to write stories on any particular trope please let me know in the comments and I will do that!

And if this story turned you on don't forget to vote and comment!