A Silver Fox? Part-3 (Age-Gap Erotica)

Hey! Guys if you want me to write stories on any particular trope please let me know in the comments and I will do that!

And if this story turns you on don't forget to vote and comment!

He wiped his hands on my bare things making them sticky with his cum as well. He slowly got off the bed and went towards his closet, there he rummaged through something, while I was laying on his bed sticky and sated.

He pulled out a strip of old condoms and something else I couldn't see. His back was turned towards me so I couldn't make out what he was doing. All I could see was his hanging dick between his legs and his hairy ass.

"Arthur" I whispered and he turned around. That's when I saw he had a thick unused candle in his hand, with a condom on it. It was as thick as his dick.

"I'm going to fuck you with this."

He showed me and got between my legs again. The triangular head of the candle was soon at my entrance and I moaned when it entered me. The candle was ramrod straight and he slowly moved it inside me. It was pleasurable, although it took me a while to get used to its size.

"If you struggle with this candle inside you how the hell are you going to take my cock whore?"

He said and slapped my pussy hard.

"Ahhhhhaaa..." I moaned and he sped up the thrusting. His eyes were focused on my cunt and he was so turned on by it that his own dick was twitching.

Even though I had cum before, I soon found my climax. And with the candle in my pussy and his meaty fingers on my clit I came, screaming his name.

Instantly my underwear was stuffed into my mouth again.

"If you're going to scream like a harlot, the other old men lusting after you are going to come with their dicks out too? Are you going to serve all of them slut?" Arthur asked me while he licked his hand which had some of my juice on it.

The thought of letting those old men take turns on me was hot as hell, but for now, Arthur was doing more than enough to please me sexually.

He untied my legs while I calmed down from my climax and suddenly, I was being flipped on the bed. My hands were cris crossed now, and I was flat on my stomach and face on the bed.

Arthur grabbed the pillow from underneath my face and placed it under my hips lifting my ass in the air.

He rubbed my cum on my asshole and my clit, easing me into this new position.

This was the first time I was being fucked, ass up. My tits giggled giving Arthur a perfect show when he slapped my ass. I knew it would be red tomorrow and I might even find it difficult to sit on it.

His hands were roaming my ass and my waist, squeezing my tits too.

The pleasure was too much, but my monas were still muffed.

He finally, positioned himself behind me aligning his dick with my pussy. He rubbed it over my ass and into my slit a couple of times before thrusting into me without a warning. I tried to throw my head back from the pleasure and the pain of being ripped apart. My pussy had already taken enough.

He used the chance to grab my hair and wrapped it around his fist.

He had full control over my body now. He began thrusting and once again the headboard began creaking. Tears gathered in my eyes, when Arthur, clipped the tip of my nipples with the cloth clips. Every time he thrust in me my boobs jiggled and the clips brushed against the bed sheet, sending waves of pain. Which were met by the waves of pleasure from his Dick.