What Is His Name? (Age-Gap Erotica)

Hey! Guys if you want me to write stories on any particular trope please let me know in the comments and I will do that!

And if this story turns you on don't forget to vote and comment!

I have never done this before. But now I'm sitting in a car, a man's driving it to his place. He may have a good decade over me, but I don't care. All I can feel is his occasional gaze sliding over my partially covered breasts and exposed thighs. This dress doesn't hide much.

An hour ago, I was in a club dancing to the upbeat music when a strong palm landed on my ass squeezing it. I turned and there he was. Impeccably dressed, towering over me with his hand still on my ass but now draped around me.

He pulled me to himself, my chest immediately pressed against his strong torso. I could feel him on my stomach, perfectly hard through his dress pants. He bent his neck and whispered in my ear "Come home with me tonight"

And here I was in his car an hour later, we were now pulling up into the parking of an apartment building. We parked the car and he helped me out of it. Silence reigned between us as we took the elevator upstairs. The door opened to a huge modest looking apartment and all I could see in front of me were the huge glass windows overlooking the city.

I had never been this high up, it may have been the 30th or maybe the 35th floor, I didn't care. I pressed my palms to the glass and enjoyed the view. I spotted some familiar building below, nothing but specks of lights from up here.

As I was busy watching the view I felt him behind me, my breasts pressed against the glass as he lifted my skirt and rubbed his covered erection against my ass. He was flushed against my back, palms now beside mine of the glass and his warm breath nuzzling my neck. We were moving in a slow rhythm as he rubbed against me and kissed my neck.

I arched my back, pressed my ass against his hard-on and threw my head back on his shoulder. No longer interested in the view. He took my invitation and his stubbled cheek scratched over the front of my throat.

Then his hands were in between us undoing his pants all while he nipped and bit my throat. I could feel the cool metal of his belt against my flesh and then with a quiet thug! It was on the floor along with his pants and boxers.

His raw dick grazed my ass, as he pressed against me once more resuming his position. He then let the straps of my dress fall off my shoulders. My tits were exposed and my nipples rubbed against the glass, giving a view to everyone below.

He held each of my tits as he drove into my pussy, he had torn my panties in the club itself and stashed them in his back pocket.

The first thrust ripped my pussy lips in two, the second had my hip bones crushing against the glass and my boobs painfully squeezed by his rough hands. And the third had made me a bit dizzy as his cock hit the right spot in my cunt.

He pounded in me like a wild animal, trapping me in between him and the glass. His soft lips and rough cheeks were all over my neck and mouth. He kept grunting with every thrust as if he wanted to get even deeper. My moans were ringing in the living room as his balls slapped against my ass.

I was closer but I knew he wasn't. My dress was a piece of scrap around my waist as most of me were exposed to anyone curious enough to look. My pebbled nipples were in his fingers, getting pulled and twisted. His other had abandoned my breast and found its way to my clit, inching me even closer with every circle he drew with his fingertips.

Soon I exploded, but his thrusting got rougher. As if making me cum was his award. Soon I could feel him twitch inside me, he had stopped playing with my clit and his hand grabbed my hip now. While his other one grouped my chest.

With one last thrust, he was emptying himself deep in me, making sure nothing leaks out. We stood there for maybe a minute. Breathing heavily. His forehead nuzzling my hair.

The next thing I knew I was plopped on a dining table facing the windows. He was kneeling in front of me my feet dangling off his shoulders, as his face in between my thighs licking every dripping drop of cum from my pussy.

Sitting on the table, supporting myself as he at me out. I only had one question.

What is his name?

Hey! Guys if you want me to write stories on any particular trope please let me know in the comments and I will do that!

And if this story turned you on don't forget to vote and comment!

Hey guys i just read this amazing book and you guys should check it out too: https://www.wattpad.com/1228035047-fucked-thoroughly-hello