The Club (Gangbang)

Hey! Guys if you want me to write stories on any particular trope please let me know in the comments and I will do that!

And if this story turns you on don't forget to vote and comment!

(A gangbang was in high demand so here is one for all my lovely readers!)

It took me three months and endless efforts to get into this exclusive club. No one knows what goes on in there. And all the people who have been in there, never open their mouths about what they did in there. I guess the club makes them sign an NDA.

I am a reporter and I need to know what's so special about this club that the waitlist is over three months.

But my boss pulled some strings and tonight I am finally going to discover the truth. I do not know what to expect. But I'm sure of three things. People go in there are return very pleased. The club does not offer or allow any sort of drug use. And the third thing is that I may be asked to sign an NDA.

But I'm ready.

The instructions that I received in my email from the club, asked me to dress in all black.

Now I know some clubs in Germany enforce this rule. But here in London, it seems a bit too much. But I nevertheless wear a black satin slip dress. I wear my heels and apply the dark red lipstick.

I check myself in front of the mirror for one last time before I head out towards the can that's waiting down for me.

If you walk past this club, you would not even guess that an elite establishment is present behind the rustic iron gates. There are no bouncers, only a machine, that scans the QR code on my ticket. The gate opens slightly and I walk in. As soon as I enter there are two ways.

On top of one there is a small women's sign on top of the other there is a men's sign.

I walk through the entrance for women and not a couple of feet ahead there is one more gate, a lady bouncer is standing out of it. She scans me with a body scanner and makes sure I am not carrying a weapon. When she is done, she lets in and enters.

Then I end up standing in a small room, which has another door in front of me. A woman is standing there and she asks me to strip.

"What?"

"Yes, ma'am it's club policy everyone who enters this club has to go in naked, you will be however allotted a locker to keep your clothes and other belongings, you can wear your shoes though."

"isn't there any other way of getting in?"

The woman looked embarrassed and told me it was the club's policy again.

I was determined, it had taken me months just to get here, and I wasn't giving up so easily. I stripped down to nothing, handed my clothes to the girl, and was about to walk in inside.

"Ma'am you may need this, it's not compulsory but we offer it to every guest." She handed, me a facemask, it was made up of porcelain and was black covering half of my face, with a string to tie it behind my head.

I took it from her and wore it over my face.

The moment I walked in, I was greeted by the host, he asked me if I'd like a drink, mingle amongst the others, or head straight to my room.

I did not know I had a room here. "I have a room here for what?"

"You will know that soon ma'am"

"For now, I'd just love to sit at the bar."

That's when I looked around, all the people there were completely naked. They were talking in booths; some were dancing and some were going upstairs with other hosts.