Fucking Him! Part -3 (Best-Friend Romance)

Hey! Guys if you want me to write stories on any particular trope please let me know in the comments and I will do that!

And if this story turns you on don't forget to vote and comment!

Hey guys for all those of you who love some story or plot before your smut, this one is for you. Let me know if you want more stories like this!

Will thrusted up into me as I held onto his shoulders and the back of his neck. His buzz cut was scratching my palm and it felt weirdly good.

The ease with which he was lifting his hips along with me, to hit the right spot into me was fascinating. Being with a soldier had its perks after all. I started kissing his neck and clicking on the spot right below his left ear.

As soon as I did that his thrust faltered and he groaned loudly. So, I started moving my hips as I teased him on that exact spot.

"Baby don't do that, I'll cum sooner than I want to." He admitted and wiggled my hips on his dick faster as I sucked more and more probably leaving a blue-black bruise.

Will held my hips tightly to make me stop and I looked at him.

"You won't listen, would you?" he questioned and then smirked. He pushed me on the bed in one go, held me under both my knees folded me in half, and started pounding into me rough and hard. He was in no hurry to reach his climax as he was enjoying it so much.

He started right at my face and then at my tits which were partly squeezed by my legs.

With every move of our body, the bed creaked and I could not hold back my moans.

"Scream as much as you want to princess, you are mine now, let everyone know that." He whispered into my ears and increased his pace, taking me as if I was a hired whore.

"Fuck, you look so hot under me, I swear I would have fucked the same if you were under me years ago." He said and continued hammering into me.

He bent a bit and sucked my jaw and my nipples. His balls bit my ass hole and the fine hair at the base of his dick ticked my clit just right.

Will was staring into my soul as I threw my head back and took him in and out of my most sensitive part.

My best friend whom I thought I had lost to distance and time, was closest to me in that moment, claiming me as his.

I came when he kissed my lips and he emptied his load in me too.

We were fucking raw and I knew what could happen. He let go of my legs and fell on me, nuzzling his face in between my boobs.

What had we just done? And what am I to him? His best friend? a good fuck? A girl who loved him for so long? Or a lonely woman who needed a good night with a man?

So, I asked him.

"What are we now? Who am I to you?" I whispered. He looked up at me boring into my eyes and said the one word I was dying to hear, for the last several years.

"Mine, you are mine." He said and laid on top of me touching my naked body.

I had no idea when we slept, but the next time I woke up, I was on my stomach and something hard was moving into me.

"Will?"

"Yeah?" he moaned, was he taking me while I was asleep?

I opened my eyes a bit better and realized both my wrists were pinned by him on my sides and he was on top of me fucking me. Fuck, why did it make me feel so hot and wet?

The thought of Will wanting me so much that he just took me was fucking sexy.

He kept thrusting into me as my butt cheeks rubbed against his dick whenever he pulled out. Finally, he unloaded in me and laid beside me on the bed.

I noticed that it was early morning.

I caressed his sweaty face and he was completely naked just like me.

"Baby, I'm so sorry, I should have asked you, I had no right to take..."

I kissed him to shut him up. He, of all people, had no need to apologize, for claiming my body. It was his since the day I was born.

"You can do whatever you want to me whenever you want, you said I was yours, so don't apologize to me," I said breaking the kiss and he pulled me to him.

We both were a bit sweaty and giggled when she squeezed my ass.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Anything?"

"Will you marry me?"

"Huh?"

"Will you be my wife? I know I am a soldier and I am not home much, there is no guarantee that I'd make it back from my tours. But I really want to make you my wif..."

I kissed him again to shut him up.

"Yes, you fool I'd marry you any day," I said and he kissed me back. When we parted, he pulled the dog tag from his neck and put it into mine.

"I don't have a ring yet, but you can have this until I get you one." He said and I kissed him again. How can I say no to this man, who has been by my side since we were children?

"My family will go crazy if they know we are getting hitched." He said and chucked.

"So will mine, they will take it upon themselves to plan the wedding." I smiled at the thought of our families especially our parents fussing over our big day.

I was finally laying in the arms of the man of my dreams and I could not be much happier.

The-end. 

Hey! Guys if you want me to write stories on any particular trope please let me know in the comments and I will do that!

And if this story turned you on don't forget to vote and comment!