His New Wife Bonus Chapter (5 Years Later Princess X Soldier)

Hey! Guys if you want me to write stories on any particular trope please let me know in the comments and I will do that!

And if this story turns you on don't forget to vote and comment!

5 Years Later

Alonso's POV 

I was taking off my armour when she entered our bedroom and closed the door behind her locking it. It's already late and I hope, Aaron and Jean are in bed by now.

"Are they both asleep?" I ask as she just stands against the door looking at me.

"I don't know they are at your sister's tonight."

"Huh? When did they go there?"

"After dinner, Jack and Jill love to have their little cousins for a sleepover so I let them go."

I was a bit baffled, she usually lets me know of our kids are going for a sleepover, which isn't very often, just sometimes.

"You didn't tell me."

"Oh, I must have forgotten." From her expressions I know she hasn't forgotten, quite the opposite actually. I have no clue what my wife has in her mind right now, but I bet it's not innocent.

She walks up to me and helps me take my breast to place off and then the rest of my armor. What is going on in her head?

Her hands slide across my chest and I breathe heavily. Marrying a princess was never a part of my plan, but here I was five years later she was my wife and the queen of my heart.

She started up at me with those puppy dog eyes, which meant one of three things. She wants to cook a new recipe and wants me to try it. She wants me to buy her something or she wants me to fuck her.

I know isn't the first one tonight, so what does she want?

She slowly helps me peel off my sweaty and sticky top and steps back while I take off my pants.

I turn around and step into the bathroom to take a much-needed bath, I sit on the short stone stool, and with the help of a mug start pouring the cold water filled in a metal bucket on top of my head.

Before I can do it again, the mug is snatched from my hand and she is standing behind me pouring the water over me.

.....

This chapter is published on my stck.me page. It's link is below and also on my profile.

https://happymonney.stck.me/

I have charged a nominal fee for the chapter do check it out.

Hey! Guys if you want me to write stories on any particular trope please let me know in the comments and I will do that!

And if this story turned you on don't forget to vote and comment!