Fucking Him! Part-2 (Best-Friend Romance)

Hey! Guys if you want me to write stories on any particular trope please let me know in the comments and I will do that!

And if this story turns you on don't forget to vote and comment!

Hey guys for all those of you who love some story or plot before your smut, this one is for you. Let me know if you want more stories like this!

I had imagined sleeping with Will, a million times. But never had I imagined a situation like this.

This time, however, I pulled him towards me and kissed him. He balanced himself over me with one arm and parted my legs with another adjusting himself in between my thighs.

He was taking it easy with me, but I was growing more and more impatient.

I moved my hands behind him and pulled his t-shirt off.

Leaving Will bare-chested on top of me.

To be continued...

His washboard abs and broad chest were mouthwatering. But want drew my attention the most were all the scars on his body.

"This happens when you are a soldier, Belle. If they make you uncomfortable, I can wear the t-shirt again." He reached for his T-shirt. But I stopped him.

"No part of you bothers me, Will, if anything I am proud of you. Plus, the scars make you look hotter." I said giggling a little.

"You think I'm hot?" he looked genuinely surprised and happy.

"Yes! Idiot. Any woman with eyes would think you're hot."

He took my hand and placed it on his chest, over his beating heart. "I don't want any woman to think I'm hot, I just want you to think I'm hot. I have eyes for only you Belle, no one else."

And he did! His eyes were filled with so many emotions and all I wanted to do was have him in me.

I wrapped my hand around his dog tag and pulled him towards me. We kissed for a while, his hands exploring my body and mine exploring his.

Instead of taking my top off, he ripped it apart and pulled down my pants in a hurry. I was lying in bed only in my bra and a thong, while he still had his pants on.

"Remove those and get back in here," I ordered him and he still kept staring at me.

"Will?"

"Your fucking gorgeous, always have been, I can't believe I'm with you," he said and got back in bed.

I tried to remove his pants but he had somehow managed to unclasp my bra and now I was topless. I covered myself immediately, feeling self-cautious.

'Let me see you, Belle."

He moved my hands aside and I was blushing hard, his eyes were transfixed on me and he pulled down my thongs as well. I was fully naked in his bed and he was still wearing his pants.

He dipped down and kissed my collarbone, slowly moving towards my tits. The moment he sucked on my nipple, I arched my back, holding onto his head with one hand and the sheets below me with another.

Will, was good at this he knew where to touch to please me the most. I knew he must have ad practice, but I did not want to think about that now. My eyes were closed and I could feel him all around me.