Sex University Part-2 (The Topper And Her Enemy, Student X Student + Extra Fun)

Hey! Guys if you want me to write stories on any particular trope please let me know in the comments and I will do that!

And if this story turns you on don't forget to vote and comment!

(As sex university Part-1 got so many reads in less than two days, I decided to write another part, I hope you guys love it.)

On the other side of the university in her dorm room was Gwen, she was the class topper, but to be on top of the class she had to nail tomorrow's test. She had to make herself cum in less than two minutes.

And it had already been 15, but she was still struggling to get there. She was well-liked by all the professors and many students asked her for tips or even a bit of help.

She was hot and that was the main reason why she able to do so well. She had caramel skin, long chocolate brown hair, and hazel eyes. Her natural tits were heavy and her ass heavier.

She was perfect in all sorts of ways and that's the reason professors picked her for volunteering and even for demos.

On any ordinary day, she would be able to cum in a minute. The thought of an actor from, the latest web series, would do the trick, but clearly not today.

If she failed or even ranked second. Josie, the bitch would be the class topper, then that would not be nice.

Only one person could help her in this dilemma and currently, he was on the ground playing basketball with his mates.

Aaron wasn't Gwen's boyfriend, hell, they weren't even friends they barely tolerated each other. But when it came to studies, they knew they had to stick together. They knew how to screw each other well and often picked each other as exam partners too.

They had a sort of understanding that to be on top they needed each other and right now a naked and hard Aaron was all Gwen needed.

She pulled a flimsy robe over her body and walked towards the ground.

The team wasn't there meaning they would be in the locker room. She had never been in there, but did she have a choice, nope!

She walked into the sweaty room and all the boys were stunned to find her there. Most of them were naked or at least in the process of getting naked for the showers.

She spotted Aaron, at the back talking to one of his friends.

"Aaron, I need your help?"

"Did the fan stop working again, man, I had fixed it just..." he turned around and looked at her noticing that she was probably naked under her robe.

"What are you doing here dressed like that?"

"I need your help."

"Yes, I heard that, doing what." All his mates were listening to their conversation and Aaron did not like it.

He pulled her into one shower stall and heard his mates resume talking. Sex wasn't a big deal in the university as it was a SEX university. Students had to have sex as part of the curriculum and so it wasn't uncommon to find a couple fucking in some dark corner.

"I can't cum!" Gwen declared and Aaron kept looking at her for a while. She looked dejected as if she had failed somehow. But Aaron knew Gwen and especially her body.

"Hey look at me." he lifted her chin with his fingers and saw tears gathered in her eyes. He wiped them away and hugged her. He could feel every curve of her body, but right now he wanted to comfort her.