Stalker Part-3 (Stranger Romance)

Hey! Guys if you want me to write stories on any particular trope please let me know in the comments and I will do that!

And if this story turns you on don't forget to vote and comment!

His POV.

My girl was crawling towards me and it took everything in me not to get behind her and take her right there on the floor. I may be a stalker asshole, but I knew how to treat a woman.

She came up to me and sat on her knees looking at me, I wanted to wrap my belt around her neck and make her give me a blowjob. But I did not know how far she was willing to go, also, how she felt about BDSM.

Instead of that I just reached my hand down and held her neck caressing her cheek with my fingers. She looked so young and innocent in front of me. But I needed to know her limits.

"Baby, how far can I go?"

She just looked at me confusingly. Did all her exes just have missionary with her? Good for me I can teach her new things then.

I smirked and told her straight up what I wanted to do.

"I want to take off my belt, wrap it around your neck and make you suck my cock while I lightly choke you."

She just gulped indicating that she had never done anything like that, good for me.

"Can I do that?"

But my girl was a step ahead of me and started unbuckling my belt. Just looking at her in front of me ready to take my cock in her mouth was enough for me to explode. But I had to control myself.

The moment she took off my belt she handed it to me, I made a look that I had made so many times before this, and put it around her neck. Her hands were back on my pants busy, getting my cock out.

The moment I fastened the belt around her neck and held one of its ends in my hand, her mouth was on the head of my cock.

The moment she sucked me in, I tightened the belt around her neck choking her. Did I imagine her on her knees on our first meeting? Hell No! I had expected her to push me away and call the cops but here she was sucking me off.

Her hands were on either side of my hips while her head bobbed back and forth doing her best to take me in as much as possible.

Her teeth scraped against my cock and a shiver ran through my body. I tightened my hold on the belt choking her a bit more. The way she sucked me into her throat and swirled her tongue around my dick made me see stars. I could not take it anymore, so I held the base of her neck and began thrusting into her mouth.

She was good at giving blow jobs but not getting her mouth fucked. She was gagging at my every thrust and not to mention my belt around her neck, making her eyes roll every time the head of my cock hit the back of her throat.

When I was about to cum, I pulled out and emptied myself on her boobs. She was so breathing heavily to understand what I was to do next. My girl had to earn my cock.

I lift her with the belt still wrapped around her neck and sit in a rocking chair with her in my lap. I knew she was exhausted, but the night had just started. I align my cock with her entrance and slowly push up while pulling her down on it.

"Ahhh... Michelle...Ahhahhhhaaa..." She moans as I split her open with my cock. When I was deep into her, I changed the angle slightly, and the shock on her face was evident. I had hit the right spot.

She started moving her ass on her own and gripped my shoulders. I pulled on the belt and her lips were right in front of my mind. I kissed her while we fucked on the rocking chair.

Her moans and the softness she made on the back of her throat were driving me crazy. Although we both had cum once, I had an urge to just pound into her. I held her waist and thrust my hips into her from below.

Our groans and monas filled the whole room and she had buried her face in the crook of my neck.

Soon I could feel her walls clenching around me and I was close too.

"Baby, I'm going to cum deep into your pussy and make sure no drop of me leaks out of your cunt. And if at all, my cum drips out, I want you to gather it on your fingers and lick them"

Just the moment I said those filthy words in her mouth she exploded around me. I thrusted a few more times and I climaxed too.

We both were tired and I knew I had to leave. I wanted to stay and hold her in my arms while she slept peacefully in her bed. But I needed her to want me, crave for me.

I lifted her and placed her on the bed in her bedroom. I knew she was sleepy, so I covered her with her blanket, kissed her forehead, and left.

Before I could gather my thing, and leave, I knew she was asleep. I grabbed a pen from the nightstand and scribbled my number just above her tits.

My belt was still wrapped around her throat, but I had loosened it.

I wanted her to want me just as much as I wanted her.

I closed the door and walked out of her apartment.

Hoping to get a text from her tomorrow morning.

The-end.

Hey! Guys if you want me to write stories on any particular trope please let me know in the comments and I will do that!

And if this story turned you on don't forget to vote and comment!